by yannes on 2012/2/5 7:01:24
so, I am doing a study abroad program, and I'm in denmark atm. I'm living in a student dorm, and I share the kitchen and bathroom, so I can hear a lot of what he's doing, and the other way around.
I wondered if anyone else has a roommate/ housemate, who sometimes works on your nerves, if so, be free to share the stories.
here are mine from the last 2 days:
- he leaves his dishes in the kitchen (at least he cleaned them), leaving no room for me
- I can hear his music all the time, and it's not my style
- beercans, he's making his own mountain with them
- talks loud with his friends
- loud moaning overnight, not going in detail
- he always manages to shower at the moment I need to go to the toilet, this is coincidence though XD
- I checked his FB page, he called me a justin bieber lookalike, and not as a compliment -.-, judging from the songs he and his friends sing in his room, I'm a hot topic as well.
On the other hand, he's always very kind and friendly (in my face), and always willing to help, so I guess he's not that bad, once he gets to know me better (in a non-JB way)
so, how are your experiences?