|The Aveyond Wiki must not tell lies!|
Subject: The Aveyond Wiki must not tell lies!
by daeva_agas on 2011/10/1 20:38:43
I think someone really should pop over there every once in a while and make sure things are in order. The last time I went there, a lot of the information were... very misleading. We don't want new people to misunderstand, don't we?
Some problems I encountered in my last visit:
1) Some of the contributors still think that the AV 3 chapters are separate Aveyonds (AV 3-2 = AV 4, AV3-3 = AV5, AV3-4 = AV6). This is going to make even MORE people confused.
2) Spook's profile contains hardly anything besides "he is a thief who is Gyendal in disguise". Well, thank you for the spoiler, and we still don't know anything about the guy's other roles in the game Also, he dislikes "jealous people, namely Edward". Um. Really, now? ಠ_ಠ
3) Gyendal's profile contains nothing but a list of his spells and not only is it incomplete, but the information about said spells were all completely nonsensical. I mean, whoever made that list said that Gyendal stole the "Lightning Grid" spell off Lydia and Stella, but it wasn't as good as theirs because he is stupid. THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT!!!!! Oh, of course he stole those spells off little girls centuries his junior. And he's also been in love with Mel since he first found her a decade ago *spite spite spite spite spite* Geh. Come on, a simple "he's an evil vampire who wants to take over the world" is not THAT hard to type, right?
4) A whole lot of minor tidbits that technically could be ignored, but still. Like how daeva Indra is described as "the Dark Seer" in Rhen's profile. Seriously? Since when do the daevas have classes/roles? Oh, gee, I wonder if there's anything else I didn't know about them. Is Agas the Dragon King of the Eastern Seas? Is Nanghaithya the ex-Druid of Darkness? Is Saurva the High Necromancer? Is Zarich the Grim Reaper? ಠ_ಠ
5) Te'ijal's LOVE INTERESTS are: hunting at midnight, walking on beach, adventure, tormenting paladins, taste blood *nods* That makes a lot of sense.
It's kinda driving me insane...