Amaranth Games   Games   News   Order   Community   Help   Blog   Goodies   Updates   Guides Developers
Username:    Password:      Register now!
Game Genres
All Games
RPG
Adventure
SIM
Story
Cute
Game Kits
Amaranth Games (games only by us)
Newest Game
Featured Game
Edolie
Edolie
Popular Games

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 31 »
Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #41
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Level : 59
EXP : 48
HP : 877 / 1462
MP : 2538 / 28507
lol. well, need some angst to balance the happiness

I'm not entirely sure which universe I'm in right now, but i think it can be applicable to both (real/av)

Waiting
The vampire bounced on her heels as she walked back and forth. She hated waiting for any reason. Waiting meant waste time. Waiting meant anything could happen in those few minutes you waited. Waiting meant caution was needed and danger ahead. Her hands behind her back, she continue to pace until she saw the doctor come out. Rushing toward him, she grabbed the man by the coat and lifted him up off the floor. "How is she?" She demanded, voice raw with emotion.

The doctor dangled helplessly above the ground. "She's stable! She's going to make it!" He sputtered helplessly. Teijal breathed a sigh of relief and dropped the man. "Can.. can I see her?"

The doctor nodded, getting his bearings after getting manhandled. "Only for a few minutes, she's heavily sedated now."

Teijal barely heard as she walked past him and into the room and looked at the human, swath in bandages. Moving a chair, she sat by the bed and gently took a limp hand into her own. "Rhen.." she whispered feeling a heavy burden lift from her shoulders. The human didn't respond, but Teijal cracked a small smile nonetheless. She would wait for the human to open her eyes.

She would wait.

Posted on: 2008/2/16 6:20

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #42
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Traps
Rhen hated traps. The whole point of traps was to kill you, like now for instance. She was currently hanging over a pit of spikes. The only thing keeping her from falling in was a strong hand gripping her wrist.

"Dang it Rhen! What have you been eating lately? Chopped rocked demon?"

The vampire currently had one holding onto Rhen while the other held onto a bunch of vines. Her grip was slowly slipping, but she didn't tell Rhen that. "Come on human!"

Rhen shook out of her daze and attempted to grab onto the wall. Suddenly, the walls began moving to crush them. "Great!"

Cursing, the vampire gathered her strength. "Rhen?!"

"What?!"

"Sorry!"

Grunting, the vampire threw the human up into the air before getting a more secure hold on the vines. "Teijal!" When the human came down again, the vampire quickly caught her in one arm and dumped her on the vines. "Climb Rhen! Get your lazy pale butt moving!"

Slowly the walls came closing and the pair kept climbing. Finally, the made it to the top and collapsed on the ground. Rhen breathing finally slowed. "Teijal?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Teijal?"

"Yeah?"

"I am not heavy nor do I have a pale butt."

Teijal chuckled and pulled the human on top of her. "No, you're definitely not heavy. And even though your bottom is pale.." She moved her hands over over the human's behind slightly squeezing. "I love it."

Than again, Rhen thought as she leaned in for a kiss, some traps were definitely very enjoyable.

hehe

(and as for the rest of the gang, their missing XP)

Posted on: 2008/2/16 6:42

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #43
Offline   BeMused
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   801 Gold
Level : 25
EXP : 12
HP : 0 / 603
MP : 258 / 11732
I am curious what caused all those bandages. Rhen has always been a stronge figure, unless she's hit by a meteorite. O.o

> pale butt *cough cough*

I can imagine how the rest got caught in their own traps:

1.Lars and Dameon accidentally locked themselves in the Sun Shrine, with the key dangling at the doorknob outside.

2. The pirate ship had to temporarily anchore at some unknown islands. Elini had too much fun with her whips and, apparently, the ropes for the sails were used for other "pressing" purposes.

3. ...

That's all I can think of. xD

Posted on: 2008/2/16 8:59

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #44
Offline   Animalaa
  Amaranthian
gold   208 Gold
Level : 13
EXP : 91
HP : 0 / 322
MP : 74 / 6249
haha, your stories are nice especially the last one, it made me laugh hardly.

Posted on: 2008/2/16 9:03

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #45
Offline   MarianFrae
  Enchanters
gold   2532 Gold
Level : 40
EXP : 83
HP : 199 / 995
MP : 867 / 19416
Hmm... I'd say Teijall has no place to talk about pale butts. You look at her face and ya know her butt's gonna be painfully WHITE.

Posted on: 2008/2/16 13:26

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #46
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
@bemused: lol, dunno. The thing that popped into my head for the word 'waiting' was waiting at the hospital. ok, so i've been reading way too many hospital angst fics lately <.< >.> As for traps: LOL

@animalaa:thx

@marian: hehe good point XD (but don't remind her. she's still trying to build up a tan with all that sunblock )

----------------

Rhen giggled while her companion puffed out. "And that is why magic doesn't exist"

The human rolled her eyes. "So what is Lars', Dameon', and my powers? Chicken bones?"

The person sputtered and stuttered into silence before shrugging in defeat.

Rhen smirked "Exactly."

Smiling at her pouting companion, she walked up and pecked his cheek. "Don't worry, Gal, I'm sure you'll get an explanation later. Now how bout some sleep?"
Galahad still looked disgruntled, but nodded. Rhen grinned and kissed him.
--------
Rhen shot up in bed startling the vampire awake. "Huh? Rhen?"

The human didn't answer, charged into the bathroom, took a sponge, and started to scrub herself fiercely. Concerned, Teijal followed the human. "Rhen? What's wrong?"

Still scrubbing herself, Rhen snapped, "I just had a dream- no nightmare involving Galahad! Now I feel dirty. Gah, what is wrong with my head?"

Teijal concerned look turn to one of amusement. "Galahad eh? Tall dark handsome figure?"

The human growled. "Don't you start. Sides you're tall dark and as far as I'm concerned, handsome."

The vampire laughed before walking toward the Rhen and gently taking the sponge away. "Yes I am. But I think it's no more midnight snacks for you."

The human looked shocked making Teijal laugh even harder. "No, I don't mean that snack. You can still have that one anytime. I meant your other snack."

Rhen grumbled and allowed the vampire to pick her up. "Fine, because I'm hungry now that I'm awake."

Teijal smirked. "Well we can't have that now?"

The ended up back on bed where it hopefully lead to more... pleasant dreams.

Keyword/title: Dreams XD

(oh yeah, and I know this has a lot inneundo. I'm still not exactly how much I can push before it becomes too much O.o;; So please tell me if you think if it was too much ^ ^)

Posted on: 2008/2/16 16:18

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #47
Offline   MarianFrae
  Enchanters
gold   2532 Gold
lol. XD. Thank you, Oh Writer of Wrongs. XD Like your new title?

Posted on: 2008/2/16 16:34

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #48
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
lol, I like it XD

Deep in Thought
You know, as a vampire, I rarely reflect on my existence. For humans, it's easy: they live to reproduce and die. But for vampires, we have no need of offspring as our kind live on forever. We can die when we choose making death itself meaningless and powerless. On the greater scheme of things, even elves have more purpose than us. Those pompous elves can feel both the sun and moon's embrace. But we cannot, therefore we are always incomplete, inferior shadows of life. Than what is our purpose?

Is it to infect more of the human race with our mockery of life? Strange how we are both superior and inferior to the humans. We can slaughter them all by the thousands if we desired it. Whole human kingdoms can fall to a mere clan of vampires, not even including the Elders and their magic. So what is my purpose?

At first, I thought it was to suffer Fate's torture of living a dead life. Out of my clan, I am one of the best fighters of my rank. It wasn't only because I could fight well. Rather, it was because I had nothing to lose and nothing to gain. After all, I died already, what's a second true death? I contemplated the stake many times, but always pulled away. I never knew what held me back, what drove me to keep going through the fog of night despite my lack of purpose.

But now I do have a reason for 'living'. As I touch the round belly of my lover, I can't help but grin. We created this small little life, something that only happened once a green moon. It wasn't unheard of, just extremely rare. Perhaps this is Fate's payback for the punishments she put me - no us- through. After all neither of us asked for our lives to turn the way it went. I never wanted to be a vampire in the first place, and I doubt Rhen desired to be a slave. But, we're happy now. My grin grows impossibly bigger as I feel our daughter's faint kicks. Even my little girl agrees with me, such a good little maggot. When you can join us finally in the moonlight, I plan to spoil you rotten, that is, when Rhen's not around.

I must have a dopey expression on my face because my human is giving me that "acting like a vampire on garlic" smile. She places her hand on top of mine. "What are you thinking about?"

I grin again. "Just thinking on how Fate loves it's little games."

At my human's confused look, I chuckled. "Nevermind, it's not important."

And It wasn't. This is why I don't think deeply: I start getting more confusing than normal. Giving the human a slow languid kiss, I settled down with my mate and child. No more deep thoughts for tonight.

--

another mostly teijal monologue. I should really give Rhen a try one of these stories lol.

Posted on: 2008/2/17 6:28

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #49
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Seeing Red
Seeing her body fall and hit the ground with a thud. Seeing the enemies going for the kill. I saw red. My body no longer my own, my rational side leaving me. I was no longer Teijal everyone knew and hated. No, I was something that even vampires feared. I couldn't feel the blades' bite into my flesh as I slashed at them with my claws. My rapier already snapped. Monster, that's what I am. And I will kill them all!

Death can't claim me! No one can! Ha, you think you can kill me with your puny sword?! Laughing, I punch my fist right through his stomach. That'll teach him a lesson: Never. mess. With. Me! Oh, you would like to try some vampire? Oops! There goes his head! I was only aiming for his heart!

They will all die by my hands, and their leader too. I think I might also just paint the whole world in red, it's a prettier color. Especially dark bloody red. But than, I would need a lot of paint. I wonder where I would get it? Well these kind souls would probably know. Oi, you, last guy! The one that's shaking! Perhaps you can spare some paint?

I rush and grab the man by the throat and slowly close my hand. Come on you fool! Tell me, where's some red paint! You don't know? Well you're useless to me. Crushing the man's throat I toss his corpse aside. Not enough, never enough. I need more, much more. The world will soon be covered in red.

Red red red. Lovely beautiful red.

I feel someone come up from behind. Whipping around I raised my hand to stab the rude person and froze. Rhen. She looks at me, willing me to see. My body trembles. I don't tremble. So why am I trembling? I lowered my hand and just stare at her. She's alright.

I feel her touch my cheek despite how dirty I am. Rhen. I pull her close making sure she was real. She is.

Good.

----

and the dark side has finally made it's debut after 15 stories.

Posted on: 2008/2/17 7:15

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #50
Offline   BeMused
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   801 Gold
lol and that's the worst dream Rhen can have
Galahad / Rhen xD

Seeing Red: ooo She is back! as striking as ever

Posted on: 2008/2/17 9:21

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #51
Offline   CherryWine
  Amaranthian
gold   382 Gold
Level : 18
EXP : 23
HP : 0 / 430
MP : 127 / 8401
They are all wonderful, as always. I really like Waiting -- to me it feels more like a "real" world story. Mostly because I can't picture a hospital like that in Av. Besides, it's also easier to imagine something that bad happening to the "real" Rhen.

Regarding the Dream one -- I love it. RhenXGalahad. Quick! Somebody find Dae.

Seeing Red: *shudder* It's wonderfully written. I love your Tei'jal like this. I'm scared of her, but I love her.

Posted on: 2008/2/17 10:35

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #52
Offline   kaz
  Amaranthian
gold   382 Gold
EXP : 21
MP : 127 / 8387
okay, you're going too fast for me now. i can't keep up. XD
yay, scary teijal! though i liked 'deep in thought', too. you really do seem to be in teijal's head after all. should we be scared?...

Posted on: 2008/2/17 12:36

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #53
Offline   BeMused
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   801 Gold
kaz: Maybe KTC is Tei'jal incognito.

Posted on: 2008/2/17 13:43

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #54
Offline   MarianFrae
  Enchanters
gold   2532 Gold
I love the evil Tei... actually... I just love Tei. I still want to eat her... but I promised I wouldn't. >.< darn those promises.
Be watching your PMs, KTC. I have a song I wrote that I'm trying to upload... and it fits perfectly with Seeing Red... odd really. >D

Posted on: 2008/2/17 16:33

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #55
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
@cherry/bemused: thanks

@kaz: lol, for some reason getting into Teijal's head is easier than Rhen. I tried this one getting into Rhen's head, but it sounded so fake and choppy that I scrapped it. ahh well. I'll try again later XD

@marian: haha, don't eat her! or Rhen will kill you

Cat
"Mommy? What is mama?"

Rhen stopped and looked at the child curiously. "What do you mean?"

"Well, mama always calls mommy 'bird', so mommy's a bird."

The little girl scrunched up her face thinking hard. "But mama's not called anything, so is mama nothing?"

Rhen smiled at the girl's logic. "Oh, she's something alright, she's a .... cat."

The child's eyes brightened as confusion cleared. "Oh, so mama's a cat, and mommy's a bird. Ok!"
Happy the mystery was solved, the little girl ran off to play.

"Hmm.. So I'm a cat to your bird?"

Rhen felt the vampire hug her from behind. "Definitely. You're always playing with your food and you're always after me."

Teijal laughed turning the human around. "But that describes any bird predator."

Rhen smirked. "True, but you always start purring when we're-"

The vampire place a finger on the human's lips silencing her. "Now now, not in front of the kids."

The human grinned and licked Teijal's finger causing the vampire to shudder. Teijal took a step back growling, " You're a merciless tease. Now who's the cat hmm?"

Rhen winked. "Oh, you're still the cat. I'm just seducing my captor...and playing hard to get."

Blowing a kiss, Rhen ran off causing Teijal to raise a brow before slowly grinning. So she was to play cat to Rhen's bird? Whistling, the vampire casually stalked her mate, knowing she'll get her prey eventually.

Posted on: 2008/2/17 22:03

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #56
Offline   MarianFrae
  Enchanters
gold   2532 Gold
lol! NICE! I bow to your skills, Oh Writer of Wrongs.
@getting into the head of a character.... Rhen is fairly untouchable in that aspect. Basset can do it... but then... I'd say they're a lot alike. I could do a fan fiction about Tei... in her perspective. Our... humors are very alike. It's all about being able to put yourself in their shoes. Rhen is practically the epitome of good from the premise we get in the games. I can't do that. I am twisted. I hide it very well... but I am pretty twisted. So I could not do Rhen... I'm not even going to TRY. Hope that helps you... in some odd way....

Posted on: 2008/2/17 22:15

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #57
Offline   Elma
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   519 Gold
Level : 21
EXP : 9
HP : 0 / 502
MP : 174 / 9792
she is not around so i can post this now..

wheeeee.. love them.. omgs.. i <3 the dark side of tei coming out finally and as expected the "bird" calms her.. ok.. but still. lol

and the cat and the bird.. really really well written teds.. w00t.. and you say you cant write. ha.

love ya.. keep writing only got ummm. 99 more to go

/me flees

Posted on: 2008/2/17 23:36

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #58
Offline   MarianFrae
  Enchanters
gold   2532 Gold
99 more? I'd say more around 87.

Posted on: 2008/2/17 23:40

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #59
Offline   kaz
  Amaranthian
gold   382 Gold
EXP : 21
MP : 127 / 8387
loved it. and i agree with everything marian said. i do think it's difficult to get into a "good guy's" head (well...for me, anyway...). heck, i don't even think i could get into teijal's head; i mean, technically she IS a hero...i prefer darker places...like demons' heads...XD

Posted on: 2008/2/18 15:13

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #60
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
@marian: hmm I get what you're saying. But now comes the hard part: making Rhen into 3d character rather than 1d as she's portrayed XD

@kaz: lol, even though she's a hero, she's still a vampire who probably lived for a couple centuries at least. I bet there's a lot of dark places in that head that I don't even want to tread XD

Pen and Paper

The girl thought and thought. She hated writing papers, but now her teacher said she needed to write about her family. She scrunched up her face. How could she write about her family? It wasn't like they did anything abnormal. Okay, sure her mama liked strange food, was really strong, and hated the sun. Sure her mommy could beat up ten people without a sweat and often smacked mama when she was bad. But the little girl was absolutely sure other families probably acted the same way privately.

Sighing, she shrugged. Well, the teacher asked her to write about her family, so she will.

A few hours and many papers later, she finished with a satisfied nod. Shrugging, she slipped it into her bag to give to the teacher the next day. Well, at least that was done, now she could practice sword fighting. Maybe mama will teach her a new trick.

A few days later, the girl ran to her mama waving a paper in the air.

"Oof. Easy there."

"Mama! Look what I got!"

There was an A- stamped on it. Teijal smiled. "Hehe, that's very good. What cha write about?"

"Mama and Mommy!"

Teijal raised a brow. "Interesting, can I see?"

The girl nodded and grinned handing the paper. Teijal smirked while reading.

My Family

My mommy always makes good things to eat and she's really good at fighting. She said one day I'll probably be better than her, but I don't see how that can happen. After all, my mommy and mama beat up the biggest baddest demon in Aveyond.

My mama is really cool. She can crush rocks with her bare hands and make people tremble. Even though everyone thinks she's mean and evil,they're all wrong. My mama is very funny and often makes mommy and I laugh. Even though mama hates the sun, she always picks me up after school.

My family is part of me. Even though we fight sometimes, we stick together. I can always depend on my mama or mommy to help me. When mama or mommy has a bad day, we try to cheer her up.

My mama and mommy may not be 'normal' parents, but that doesn't matter to me. They are my parents, and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Teijal smirked had widened into a grin. "Hehe, very nice. Tell you what, when we get home. Let's gang up on Rhen and make her get out the cake."

The girl's eyes widened, and she grabbed onto Teijal's hand, "Come on mama!"

The vampire allowed herself to get dragged. Rhen would probably kill her later, but anything for their little girl.

----

extra musings after writing this one:
Hmm.. I think I tend to write my Teijal more.. sane than she appears in the game. As for Rhen, definitely more laidback and loose. Still good and all for the most part, but willing to break the rules (no pun intended) and do some "bad" things.

They compliment each other very well in my head lol.

Here's to character development! XD

Posted on: 2008/2/18 23:24

Teijal's Toy

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 31 »
      Register To Post
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Join our Newsletter!

RSS Feed

Coming Soon!
RPGs
Dragons Among Us
Aveyond 4

Sandbox
Pixel Pygmies

Kingdom Chat
ljspence > 09/29 16:12:54[ljspence] Hello Sargon
Aveyond Wiki
Click to Visit!
made by fans, for fans
Kingdom Map

(Laws)

(Forums)

(News)

(Art Gallery)

(Cottages)

(Guilds)

(Experiments)

Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing My Forum Entries)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...
About Us |  Sell Our Games |  Add Your Game to Our Site
2007 Amaranth Games, LLC