Amaranth Games   Games   News   Order   Community   Help   Blog   Goodies   Updates   Guides Developers
Username:    Password:      Register now!
Game Genres
All Games
RPG
Adventure
SIM
Story
Cute
Game Kits
Amaranth Games (games only by us)
Newest Game
Featured Game
Edolie
Edolie
Popular Games

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Register To Post
(1) 2 »
Freedom Cry #1
Offline   amaranth
  Administrator
gold   1649 Gold
Level : 36
EXP : 59
HP : 177 / 889
MP : 649 / 17176
A thread to discuss Freedom Cry.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2012/1/28 12:41

Re: Freedom Cry #2
Offline   Delmaschio
  Amaranthian
gold   89 Gold
Level : 8
EXP : 23
HP : 0 / 180
MP : 28 / 2888
If anyone would like to purchase the game via PayPal please e-mail me at delmaschio@warfarestudios.com specifying which game you'd like to purchase and then I'll send you the details. Thank you very much, I hope you're all enjoying the game!

Posted on: 2012/1/29 8:10

Re: Freedom Cry #3
Offline   phineus2020
  Amaranthian
gold   17 Gold
Level : 2
EXP : 38
HP : 0 / 34
MP : 4 / 500
I am protecting the wagon and am trying to find all the keys. I have found 3. At least I think I have. I found 3 sparkling spots on the groud and when I clicked on them they disappeared so , I am assuming that I got something. Hopefully a key. The wagon driver still is not satisfied and I have been over the paths many times and cannot find anymore sparkling spots. How many keys are there and how do I find the rest if there is more than 3?

Posted on: 2012/1/29 17:36

Re: Freedom Cry #4
Offline   Delmaschio
  Amaranthian
gold   89 Gold
Now that you have all 3 keys just click on the gate, it will open.
It seems you have an outdated version if no text showed up when you got the keys so I suggest you download the game again.

Posted on: 2012/1/29 19:40

Re: Freedom Cry #5
Offline   phineus2020
  Amaranthian
gold   17 Gold
Help! I am at the final boss stage. I beat Tolhain, Mother Alyssa and Sister Sylence. Herbert Moon shows up and leaves Chei to fight. There is a conversation and after Kismet agrees to help Chei, the game stops leaving my group and Chei staring at each other. I hve tried 3 time with the exact same results. What do I need to do to progress.
Thanks

Posted on: 2012/1/30 17:27

Re: Freedom Cry #6
Offline   gaby5516
  Amaranthian
gold   10 Gold
EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 25
MP : 3 / 378
I've been running around the first town,looking for people to help. Did help out Saulius Krueger. Closed down the fighting. have talked to everyone that I see in town, but still Stg. Apren won't send me on a mission. What am I missing?
Can someone help please?

Posted on: 2012/1/30 18:29

Re: Freedom Cry #7
Offline   littlebro
  Amaranthian
gold   48 Gold
Level : 5
EXP : 11
HP : 0 / 102
MP : 13 / 1434
For Gaby
You don't get a second quest on this day. The Hag's Manor quest is the alternative i.e. you can do one or the other, but not both. To complete the day
Speak to Saulius, speak to his brother, speak to the Sergeant and get his reward, have supper with Master Ghorin, rest on the bed in your house.

Posted on: 2012/1/31 7:28

Re: Freedom Cry #8
Offline   phineus2020
  Amaranthian
gold   17 Gold
I am trying to complete the Getting the archbishop to highbridge quest. I am waiting in my home after having the french kid deliver a message to the archbishop. My group just finished a conversation when Kismet tells the Archbishop to come in. I then get an error;
"Unable to find Graphics/Character/CivilianE"
then the game closes.
I am now playing build 8. I am not sure what build is available now but last time I checked it was on 9.If this game was Beta Tested, they did a lousy job! I have never played a game with so many problems! Please let me know when this problem is fixed so that I can continue.
Thank you

Posted on: 2012/1/31 15:25

Re: Freedom Cry #9
Offline   gaby5516
  Amaranthian
gold   10 Gold
The Sergeant won't give me a reward. He just keeps telling me to go talk to the town's people to find someone to help, even after I cleared out the abandoned house then spoke to Saulius then spoke to his brother. Now, I did go to supper before I did the sidequest. Could this be why I won't get the reward from the Sergeant?

Posted on: 2012/1/31 18:20

Re: Freedom Cry #10
Offline   Delmaschio
  Amaranthian
gold   89 Gold
Those problems have been fixed, please download the game again.

Posted on: 2012/1/31 18:45

Re: Freedom Cry #11
Offline   gaby5516
  Amaranthian
gold   10 Gold
I am getting really frustrated with this game. I'm in the ombudsman's house and can't seem to get anywhere. Ynastatia keeps telling me to go downstairs to check the merchandise. What am I supposed to do next.
And is there somewhere else to find more answers about this game?

Posted on: 2012/2/4 19:39

Re: Freedom Cry #12
Offline   TiffanyRenoir
  Amaranthian
gold   4 Gold
Level : 1
EXP : 21
HP : 0 / 5
MP : 1 / 83
I have spent almost my whole hour of free trial time trying to find the market so I can buy some fish. Yes, 1st quest and stuck already. I don't think I'll be buying this one.

Posted on: 2012/2/4 19:49

Re: Freedom Cry #13
Offline   littlebro
  Amaranthian
gold   48 Gold
For Gaby
Go upstairs. Speak to Ynastatia; pick the ‘I forgot’ option (or it’s game over); go and speak to the guard downstairs again; pick the ‘sure am’ option. Now a door opens; enter. Go down the stairs.

The developer's website is http://www.warfarestudios.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=102

For Tiffany
Leave your house; go up the main path and up the stairs. Continue onto a new screen; there's a girl with pink hair to your left. Enter the door of the building on your left (called The Commisaray) and speak to the NPC in the SW corner who will sell you what you're looking for. Don't give up - it's actually a very good game indeed.

Posted on: 2012/2/5 5:08

Re: Freedom Cry #14
Offline   gaby5516
  Amaranthian
gold   10 Gold
Thank you littlebro for taking the time to answer my question.
But when I go back downstairs,there is nobody there.And I can't go out the bottom door. It keeps telling me :" I can't leave yet".
Is there a secret door to another level or something? From what I can see, there is two levels to the Ombudsman's Mansion.
Gawd, I hope I don't have to redownload the game again. That would make it the third time.
Getting frustrated.

Posted on: 2012/2/5 8:43

Re: Freedom Cry #15
Offline   littlebro
  Amaranthian
gold   48 Gold
I'm now not clear exactly where you are in the game. I take it you haven't released all the prisoners yet, in which case there should still be a guard to open the concealed door in the back wall. If you have released the prisoners, then the door at the front will say that it's locked. Could you confirm precisely where you are.

There is a version which went up just a day or so ago which fixes virtually everything that you could possibly come across. There was the download FC9.exe, then FC.exe and now FCA.exe. I did the ombudsman part of the story on FC9, but you might want to get the FCA version, particularly if you're going to do the White Crescent pathway.

Posted on: 2012/2/5 9:22

Re: Freedom Cry #16
Offline   gaby5516
  Amaranthian
gold   10 Gold
Thank you littlebro for your quick response.
I'm in Ironhold, in the ombudsman's Mansion, with my hood on. I have only talked to Ynastasia sofar, but went all through the two floors of the mansion, and there is no guard, nor can I find a way to the prisoners. Ynastasia keeps telling me to "go downstairs and check the merchandise or something", and if I try to go back outside on the first floor,at the bottom to where I came in, it keeps saying " I can't leave yet".
I have done this same quest about 4 different ways. First time I had killed the sailor in the pup, this time I didn't. Other times I had opened the locks in the right room upstairs, this time I didn't. Every time is the same outcome.
My responses to Ynastasia were 1.) I'm with sons of hein 2.) I forgot...
I have been searching all over to find another door or something for hours and hours. but can't find anything.

The last time I redownloaded the game was on Feb. 1/12.
So I would imagine I have the latest version?

Merged posts. Use your edit button and don't double post.
~Mopiece

Posted on: 2012/2/5 10:08

Re: Freedom Cry #17
Offline   littlebro
  Amaranthian
gold   48 Gold
For Gaby

I'm wondering if you spoke to the NPC in red or not. I think the best thing would be if I pm you with some detailed suggestions, because to put it in a post here would take up a huge amount of space. So check your pm in-box in a couple of minutes and it should be there.

Posted on: 2012/2/5 14:10

Re: Freedom Cry #18
Offline   gaby5516
  Amaranthian
gold   10 Gold
Thank you so very much for all your help " littlebro "

Posted on: 2012/2/6 21:25

Re: Freedom Cry #19
Offline   littlebro
  Amaranthian
gold   48 Gold
Gaby - you're welcome

Posted on: 2012/2/7 3:17

Re: Freedom Cry #20
Offline   Yuuki_Cross
  Amaranthian
gold   78 Gold
Level : 15
EXP : 59
HP : 0 / 364
MP : 92 / 6645
mmmm....
i solved kidnaped boy quest, but i'm haveing trouble with thar 'strange monster' quest in Frostoak. the one u find in the cave u needed to find the rope for improvised ladders for kidnapped kid quest.
i talked to girl giving the quest, then sargeant and visited old master, but nothing... i'm kinda stuck

Posted on: 2012/2/11 13:02

(1) 2 »
      Register To Post
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Join our Newsletter!

RSS Feed

Coming Soon!
RPGs
Dragons Among Us
Aveyond 4

Sandbox
Pixel Pygmies

Kingdom Chat
Sargon > 08/29 04:45:50[Sargon] Happy weekend
Aveyond Wiki
Click to Visit!
made by fans, for fans
Kingdom Map

(Laws)

(Forums)

(News)

(Art Gallery)

(Cottages)

(Guilds)

(Experiments)

Who's Online
78 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing My Forum Entries)

Members: 0
Guests: 78

more...
About Us |  Sell Our Games |  Add Your Game to Our Site
©2007 Amaranth Games, LLC