Amaranth Games   Games   News   Order   Community   Help   Blog   Goodies   Updates   Guides Developers
Username:    Password:      Register now!
Game Genres
All Games
RPG
Adventure
SIM
Story
Cute
Game Kits
Amaranth Games (games only by us)
Newest Game
Featured Game
Edolie
Edolie
Popular Games

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Register To Post
« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 »
Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #161
Offline   KikoAyumi
  Amaranthian
gold   557 Gold
Level : 20
EXP : 27
HP : 0 / 481
MP : 160 / 8693
@gabriela: Thanks! I'll need that luck!

@Jayshe: Thanks so much! ^_^ Professionally.. well, I wanted to be an author a couple of years ago. That goal has changed now. But who knows? If I ever write something I think is good enough, I might try and get it published. That would be awesome

Posted on: 2009/8/9 19:16

Durarara!! is love <3

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #162
Offline   KawaiiSerenity
  Amaranthian
gold   149 Gold
Level : 9
EXP : 94
HP : 0 / 223
MP : 39 / 4019
Excellent chapter, Kiko!

“Thane! What the hell?! Why’d you reveal you’re face, you moron?!” He shouted. The one now known as Thane just looked at him coolly.

“And you just revealed my name, Edge. Way to go,” Thane replied dryly, openly amused at his companion’s stuttering.

I had to laugh at that! You're a lot better at making people laugh than I am. I didn't think ch. 8 was anything close to bad... I think Hector's plan is a brilliant one! Stealing Rhen's hand print and blood was an excellent idea. :]

“Warmth!” Lars spoke dramatically, imitating her previous excuse, “I’m only doing this to get warm!”

When I come across a sentence in a book that I really like, I usually reread it out loud the way I think the character would say it... (Nerdy, eh?)
This was one of those sentences! XD
Can't wait 'til Chappie 10! Keep 'em coming!

Posted on: 2009/8/10 2:38

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #163
Offline   brokenmind
  Amaranthian
gold   361 Gold
Level : 13
EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 318
MP : 72 / 5363
yay! and update!^^
this chappie made me lol, especially the parts with Hector xD
WHY'D YOU RUIN IT HECTOR?! D:< IT WAS PERFECT!
g'luck on college :]

Posted on: 2009/8/23 3:20

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #164
Offline   sandstorm1998
  Amaranthian
gold   383 Gold
Level : 17
EXP : 82
HP : 0 / 420
MP : 121 / 6685
this is great!! keep going plz!

Posted on: 2009/9/5 17:45

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #165
Offline   KawaiiSerenity
  Amaranthian
gold   149 Gold
EXP : 94
HP : 0 / 223
MP : 39 / 4019
Good luck with your writing, Kiko... ^^
I know it's hard with school... I'm not even in college and I barely have time.
You're an amazing author~♥

Posted on: 2009/9/9 13:59

Please read my story, The Enigmatic!

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #166
Offline   KikoAyumi
  Amaranthian
gold   557 Gold
=walks in slowly=

=peaks her head over the sofa=

Hiiiiiiiiii everyone. Yeah. It's been months. I still stand firm on saying I will finish this story. College just sucks, lol. I've written so many papers that I currently loathe writing, so uh.. I'll get back to it eventually!

BUT DON'T GO YET!

I do have a little something I hope you'll like! I drew the famous little kiss scene between our two favorite characters! And it's in manga-like style! You can see it here!

Until I return again..

Kiko Ayumi

Posted on: 2009/11/8 22:13

Durarara!! is love <3

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #167
Offline   sandstorm1998
  Amaranthian
gold   383 Gold
yay! Kiko, you're aliiiive!! i was beginning to thing that you got run over by a stampede of elephants or something. anyways, great picture, and looking forward to the rest of the story!

good luck getting through college^^

Posted on: 2009/11/12 21:42

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #168
Offline   sandstorm1998
  Amaranthian
gold   383 Gold
yay! Kiko, you're aliiiive!! i was beginning to thing that you got run over by a stampede of elephants or something. anyways, great picture, and looking forward to the rest of the story!

good luck getting through college^^

Posted on: 2009/11/12 21:42

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #169
Offline   M.C
  Enchanters
gold   2919 Gold
Level : 41
EXP : 87
HP : 204 / 1021
MP : 928 / 15893
Wow Kiko, that one sure is good. *has missed a looooong time*

Nyeh, I don't wanna know how college will be, when this. . . school keeps me busy. Pain in the pie. =x=

Though, I hope you'll update soon. And good luck with college. You'll need it, eh? 8D

Posted on: 2009/11/30 12:38

Yes, my new addiction is ONE PIECE. If we're at that, Roronoa Zoro.

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 08/05) #170
Offline   KikoAyumi
  Amaranthian
gold   557 Gold
Rush
KikoAyumi

Pairing: LarsxRhen DameonxRhen
Rating: T
Warnings: Offensive language, angst, and some mature situations. I will definitely warn beforehand.
Planned Length: Long. I’m going for a novel with this one.
Updates: Absolutely random. I don’t have much time to sit and write any longer, so I can’t promise anything.

NOTES: This takes place nearly two years after the end of Aveyond, when Rhen decided to become Queen and wed Dameon.

Chapter 10

---

Swilly breathed a sigh of relief, even though her muscles were tense as she and Hector zipped through the shadows of a near-empty part of town.

“I'm proud of you! Telling those thieves not to resort to those bombs!” Swilly whispered, peaking around a corner to see if the coast was clear.

“Yeah, well, I needed a distraction, not a potential hazard,” Hector responded, running toward the next building when no one was in sight.

Even without the explosions Thane had originally planned, the thieves were apparently holding up their end of the bargain. Hector had heard quite a bit of commotion before slipping his way to the west side of Dirkon, and whatever those thieves did, it had effectively cleared out the streets.

“Stop!” Swilly warned suddenly. Hector heeded the warning and plastered himself against a wall. Voices softly echoed amongst the tightly packed buildings, and he slowly peaked around the corner to assess the situation.

A man and woman were standing in front of the next building over, investing in small talk. Even through the darkness, Hector could see the emblem of Dirkon on the man's clothing, and inwardly marked him off as a guard.

“That's the building we need to get into,” Swilly informed. Hector almost smacked his forehead.

The only building around that actually had people in front of it would be the building they needed. Of course.

“It's a storage building that has no windows... there's no other way to get in than the front door,” Swilly cautioned, sitting on Hector's shoulder and awaiting his plan.

Hector softly bit on his bottom lip as the gears in his mind turned round and round. Stepping just a tad more towards the corner, he strained his ears to try to catch some of the conversation.

“Sure... stay...”

Ugh, the guy's voice was too deep to distinguish much.

“... get the furniture.. 'morrow... night...”

Hector grinned.

Bingo.

“It's clone time,” Hector whispered, eyes following the woman's every move as she bid goodbye to the guard and began walking away.

“Clone time?” Swilly inquired, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah,” Hector answered, changing his path and following the woman, eyes memorizing her figure, “If I could just see what her body looks like under that cloak...”

Swilly's eyes widened and her lip curled back in disgust.

“Just what are you thinking at a time like this, you pervert?!” Swilly hissed in his ear. Hector scowled.

“Not like that! I need to know physical attributes to make a clone!” Hector retorted in his defense, and Swilly chose to simply keep narrowed eyes boring into his skull until the boy sighed and stopped his stalking, “Guess that'll have to do. Don't have time to follow her all night.”

Swilly felt the muscles beneath her become still as Hector focused his energy, barely breathing out words she couldn't quite make out. Within seconds, a clone appeared in front of them, causing Swilly's eyebrows to raise high on her head.

“Hey, not bad at all! It looks just like her!” Swilly exclaimed excitedly, observing the young woman. Hector's eyebrow twitched, obviously displeased despite the praise.

“It'll work as long as she has that cloak on,” Hector said, stepping closer and eying the clone for imperfections. Swilly's eyebrows furrowed before she flew over to the clone, grabbing the edge of the cloak and pulling it aside.

“... eeeewwww,” Swilly reasoned, dropping the cloak back in its place. The so-called body was disfigured and incomplete.

“Shut up,” Hector warned, finally finished with his scrutiny, “Now, I'm going to need you to stay here with my body, ok?”

Swilly blinked.

And blinked again.

“Excuse me?” She asked oh-so-intelligently.

Hector rolled his eyes.

“Well the clone is pretty damn useless if it just stands there. I'm going to transfer my life source to the clone. This lady mentioned something about coming back tomorrow to pick up furniture for something-or-another. I'll just run back and say I'd like to take a few things now. Hopefully he'll let me in; they seemed to be on good terms,” Hector explained.

“...” Swilly stared at him, looked at the clone, then looked back at him, “... so... you're gonna turn into a girl with the body of a zombie?”

Hector nearly growled at the suddenly cackling fairy.

“Have any better ideas?!” Hector hissed.

“Use my.. haha, sleeping powder.. hehe,” Swilly managed.

“Oh yeah. It'll look great if someone comes around here and sees a guard passed out on the ground. That won't look suspicious at all,” Hector drawled.

“Well ok then, no arguments here. I'm actually looking forward to this now!” Swilly spoke with a little too much glee, in Hector's opinion.

“I'm serious about you staying with my body, Swilly. Just because my soul is attached to another form doesn't mean I'm not going to feel the effects of whatever happens to my body when my soul returns,” Hector warned, causing the fairy's grin to dim somewhat.

“Got 'cha,” Swilly confirmed, nodding her head for good measure. Hector eyed her before seemingly satisfied, and once again began focusing his mana. Swilly watched curiously as a faint blue glow surrounded him. The glowing essence quite suddenly slithered along the ground like a snake until it found the clone.

Hector frowned while in his chant, worrying Swilly. He had always been calm and collected when creating clones. If this was hurting him...

“Hector, have you ever tried this before?” Swilly asked. A small 'eep!' escaped her throat when his eyes suddenly opened to glare at her, nearly screaming “Don't break my concentration!”

Swilly swung her arms around her back, absentmindedly fiddling with her fingers as she waited for the final result. In an instant, the blue glow dissipated, and Hector's body slumped to the ground. Swilly almost panicked before she noticed the first signs of movement from the clone.

“Ugh, that takes a lot of mana,” the girl complained, frowning after hearing his voice came out in a higher, girlie octave. Swilly stared, looking conflicted at what to say, until a smile finally broke through.

“Aaaw, you make such a cute zombie-girl!” Swilly taunted, rightfully flying up out of reach when arms flew up to squeeze the life out of her. This only served to make her laugh harder, however, when the left hand revealed only two fingers. His right hand, however, was perfectly made, and still carrying Rhen's print.

“This is why I needed to see her body!” Hector fumed, quickly hiding the imperfections underneath the cloak, “But it'll do. Now it's time for action.”

Despite the apprehensiveness settling in her chest, Swilly had to hide her smile with her hand as she watched Hector walk toward his goal.

'Hector.. hm.. that's certainly not a girl's name. Hectorella! Haha!'

Because Hector could not read minds, the new nickname thankfully did not reach him.

Instead, his entire focus was on the guard, who had by now noticed his approach and was smirking.

"Changed your mind, sweetie?" The man asked, looking a little too delighted to see the 'girl.' Hector inwardly cringed at the strange look, but tred on.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Can I grab a few things right now?" Hector asked, a small smile on his lips to be convincing. He only hoped he hadn't asked something stupid.. the furniture stored could have only been big things like couches and chairs, and asking to take a few things of that size would seem like a stupid question.

Luck appeared to be on his side, though, for the man's smile grew (Hector didn't even think it was possible) and stepped aside, gesturing to the door.

"After you," he spoke. Hector steeled himself for a moment, eyebrow raising in question. After you? Didn't that usually entail the person who spoke that would be following?

This was not what he wanted.

Time to play 'Independant Woman!'

"Oh, no need to help me. I'll be right back out," Hector responded, waving his good hand in the air as if it wasn't a big deal. He slowly stepped toward the entrance, itching to get inside but cautious as to whether or not he would be followed. He didn't think a sword would quite qualify as a piece of furniture.

A chuckle sounded right next to his ear, making him stiffen.

'Too close, too close!' Hector's mind screamed, making his feet move faster and finally move his body inside the building. It looked just like a storage room; junk upon junk piled on top of each other, lit only by a dim light fixture on the right wall. 'How am I going to find it in this mess?'

"I love when you get into character," the man behind him announced his presence, followed by the sound of the door shutting, "You gonna do a lap dance for me like last time?"

Hector's hair stood on the back of his neck as he slowly turned around in confused horror.

He immediately regretted the action upon seeing the guard untucking his shirt.

'Oh... my.. God.. I've turned into a female zombie WHORE!'

He felt like crying, he really did. This was revolting.

"What, shy all of the sudden? Or do you have a surprise for me underneath that robe?" The man teased, walking over his disgarded shirt to walk closer to Hector, undoubtedly reaching for his clothing.

'Oh, there's a surprise alright, but I don't think it's what you're thinking of!' Hector's mind screamed, upper lip curling up in disgust, 'Gotta think fast... gotta think! I have no chance fighting him off with this pathetic excuse of a body!'

So he did what any good female-zombie-whore-but-not-really would do.

He ran.

'Sword.. sword.. sword..' became his mind's mantra. He faintly heard something about him playing hard to get, but very easily threw that out of his head. There wasn't much room to run, though, and he knew he'd have to come up with something soon.

He nearly screamed like a girl... just 'cause, you know, he currently WAS a girl, not any other reason... when the guard suddenly appeared in front of him from behind a bunch of boxes!

"Got'cha!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Hector and pulling him close. Both 'men' tensed upon the contact, but for entirely different reasons.

'It's... lumpy... what the hell?' - at the feel of his woman's body.

'.. I'm gonna throw up, I'm gonna throw up, I'm gonna throw up' - because he was being held against a man's naked chest.

Amongst the throwing up part, Hector was rational enough to notice a turquoise lamp sitting on one of the boxes within his reach. With a sharp jolt, he undid the revolting hold, and made a grab for the lamp. The poor guard was too confused to even understand what was going on, and without a second thought, Hector smashed the lamp's base across his face.

The guard yelled loudly, shards of the turqoise alloy slicing into his skin.

---

Swilly fidgeted as she watched the empty street from behind a corner.

That guy had followed Hector into the building! That wasn't part of the plan, was it?

Should she act? But what if Hector had it all under control and she showed up and ruined his plan? But what if he was in trouble? The only exit was the front...

"Grr... you and your stupid plans!" Swilly yelled at Hector's lifeless body.

"Is someone there?"

Swilly almost forgot how to fly. Regaining control, she quickly flew to the roof, hiding in the shadows with wide eyes. Two new guards, both bearing the same symbol as the other, rounded the corner. Their eyes fell on the slumped over Hector, halting their movements.

'Nooo! Hector, where are you?!' Swilly thought frantically as one of the guards drew his sword, holding it out in front of himself cautiously as he approached Hector.

"Hey! Are you dead?" The guard egged on.

The closer the blade got to Hector, the more Swilly's eyes widened, Hector's earlier words haunting her. She couldn't let anything happen to his body!

Just as she was about to cast a spell for sleeping powder, a faint crash and a louder cry was heard. Both guards jumped at the sudden noise, attention taken off of Hector's form.

Swilly wanted to pull her hair out. She didn't have one, but TWO Hectors to worry about at the moment!

"Check it out," the guard with the drawn sword said, swinging his head to the storage room building. With a nod, the guy was running to the storage.

In a mad dash, Swilly flew to the door at the speed of light. She ignored the fact the guard had seen her fly passed him with a surprised look on his face and zipped inside the door.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, you crazy lady?!" The guard inside exclaimed in rage, the left side of his face burning and bleeding. Hector made a move to dash away, but his arm was caught before he could, the force dragging his sleeve up his left arm. The disfigured hand displayed its two fingers proudly, enraging the guard further, "Who are you, you wretched little..!"

"Hector! Go back to your body NOW!" Swilly suddenly interrupted, flying over the guard's head. Sleeping powder rained down, and the grip on Hector's arm loosened until the guard slumped to the ground, snoring loudly. Hector's heart calmed itself if only for a little bit, before he shut his eyes and concentrated his mana. There was no need for questioning; Swilly wouldn't demand such a thing unless it needed to be done.

During his concentration, Swilly noticed the guard who she'd zipped passed staring at them with wide eyes before making a dash for the door.

"Get back here!" Swilly exclaimed, chasing after him.

"Danzo! Danzo, get back up, quick!" She heard him yell, probably to the man still with Hector's body. This would at least assure the real Hector would not be harmed, but if they got reinforcements...!

With another blast of sleeping powder, the second guard was down, smashing his nose against the ground harshly when he fell. Swilly raced around the corner, heart plummetting when Danzo appeared to be no where in sight.

Hector's body stirred then, eyes slowly opening and then focusing. He jolted upwards, ready to attack anything that appeared.

"He's going to get reinforcements! Did you find the sword?!" Swilly asked.

"I didn't have the time," Hector growled, maneuvering to stand up. He staggered backward, shoulder coming in contact with the brick wall painfully, "Damn it..."

"Are you ok?" Swilly asked worriedly as he sagged against the wall, breathing harshly.

"That takes so much mana," Hector explained, taking in a deep breath and trying to steady himself again.

"We have to move quick-"

"You think I don't know that?!" Hector snapped, trudging toward the storage room, supporting himself on the wall. Every muscle in his body felt like it was being torn with every step.

'But I can't stop now...' he thought, looking at his right hand, 'I'm the only one who can get that sword!'

"Hn. Worthless," the two jumped upon hearing a new voice, "You were so worried about me keeping my end of the bargain and here you are looking like you're gonna collapse."

Thane came up from behind them, a taunting smirk settling on his lips.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hector bit back, not liking the fact this man was seeing him in such a weak state.

"Helping you, apparently," Thane answered, walking over to him and throwing Hector's arm over his shoulder. Thane was a bit shorter than Hector, making it a near perfect arm rest, "I killed the guard running away from here, so you can relax a bit. No one is going to be coming immediately."

"Really?!" Swilly couldn't help but ask, a smile lighting her features. This was really going to work!

"Hmph," Hector replied, not looking at either of them as he limped his way over to the storage room. To him, there was no use in getting excited until the sword was in their grasp and they were out of harm's way.

The three entered the storage room, this time having enough time to decently look at the place. Everything from old-fashioned furniture, gowns, armor, to toys was stacked in and amongst boxes and bags. Swilly flew high to get a better view.

"Definitely not a place I would suspect would hold a legendary sword," Thane remarked. Hector simply leaned more weight on the smaller boy, making him cringe, "What the hell did you do to yourself?"

"None of your business. I'm just tired," Hector drawled, eyes half shut.

"Well I would appreciate my own private space," Thane remarked, getting an immediate glare in return.

"You don't even dare talk to me about private space," Hector growled, shivering in disgust. Thane raised a brow in question.

"Found it!" Swilly exclaimed excitedly. The two men made their way over to where she was sitting on the flap of a box, looking down at some sheets she had moved over. The sword's red-ish blade shone in the dim light.

"Ok then," Hector spoke with determination, shrugging off Thane's hold and staring at his right hand, "Let's hope this works."

"Hope?" Thane asked.

"Only a member of the Pendragon family is supposed to be able to collect the swords because they are protected by a barrier. Hector copied Rhen's hand print and stole some of her blood.." Swilly trailed off, watching intensely as Hector's hand neared the hilt of the sword.

He was able to grasp it without being shocked.

A triumphant grin rose on his face as he lifted the blue-hilt sword.

"Mission accomplished," were Hector's last words before he promptly passed out.

---

Whee~ I finally got chapter 10 up, yeah! And it was a complete Rhen/Lars-less chapter o_o! Oh well, Hector and Swilly have to have some spotlight too! .. I feel sorry for poor Hector. XD

Again, thank you to all who are sticking with me!

EDIT: Omg, I've invested 130 pages into this story XD (And it's MAYBE half way finished O_o)

EDIT #2 - Nothing major here, but I was playing Aveyond for the third time, and I noticed the Sword of Might (the one found in this chapter, though it never quite says) has a blue hilt and red blade. In this chapter, I said it had a red hilt. This mistake has been corrected.

Posted on: 2009/12/3 2:42

Durarara!! is love <3

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #171
Offline   diamondmist
  Amaranthian
gold   882 Gold
Level : 24
EXP : 76
HP : 0 / 594
MP : 250 / 9201
maybe? well gr8! And I'm happy you updated! seriosly, sis, you should write the story and publish it! Seriously, believe it! THIS IS PURE AWESOMENESS!

Posted on: 2009/12/5 8:33
And it hurts again

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #172
Offline   M.C
  Enchanters
gold   2919 Gold
Level : 41
EXP : 87
HP : 204 / 1021
MP : 928 / 15893
Great chap, Kiko. I don't mind about the Rhen/Lars-less thingy. At least I can have Hector x Swilly, which is my 2nd fav pair.

Posted on: 2009/12/5 10:14

Yes, my new addiction is ONE PIECE. If we're at that, Roronoa Zoro.

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #173
Offline   Candide
  Amaranthian
gold   183 Gold
Level : 12
EXP : 21
HP : 0 / 280
MP : 57 / 3867
Poor Hector. Poor, poor Hector.

Posted on: 2009/12/12 8:13

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #174
Offline   sandstorm1998
  Amaranthian
gold   383 Gold
LOVE IT!! great chapter, especially with hector and all that

Posted on: 2009/12/13 0:59

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #175
Offline   sana96
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2645 Gold
Level : 39
EXP : 10
HP : 190 / 952
MP : 772 / 17000
I loved Hectors abilities XD I also loved the part where he went like mission accomplished and passed out XD Great work Kiko!

Posted on: 2009/12/23 7:07

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #176
Offline   diamondmist
  Amaranthian
gold   882 Gold
Level : 24
EXP : 76
HP : 0 / 594
MP : 250 / 9201
Me: Poor Hector. To be turned into a whore like that...poor, poor Hector.............Well, that was fun! Hey Lars! Look at the bad luck!
Lars: O.o ... Hector! Oh, Heeeeectooooor!! Look, You're a female-zombie-whore-but-not-really! Wooo! Copy paste, copy paste it!!!
Me: O-okay...
Hector: Nooooooooooooooooo!!! My beautiful manliness in tainted! *Fanits*
Look at what you did to poor, poor Hector. Have some shame.

Posted on: 2009/12/25 10:49
And it hurts again

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #177
Offline   twiceth
  Amaranthian
gold   565 Gold
Level : 22
EXP : 10
HP : 0 / 527
MP : 193 / 8238
I missed Amaranthia...and I totally missed your story too, Kiko! Fantastic as always.

Posted on: 2010/1/1 14:43

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #178
Offline   dad0303
  Amaranthian
gold   128 Gold
EXP : 96
HP : 0 / 224
MP : 40 / 3061
love your storys. good luck with collage

Posted on: 2010/1/7 10:15

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #179
Offline   brokenmind
  Amaranthian
gold   361 Gold
Level : 13
EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 318
MP : 72 / 5363
oh my god hector xD

Posted on: 2010/1/11 1:19

Re: Rush - RxL/RxD (Updated 12/03!) #180
Offline   Valkyriet
  Druids
gold   2625 Gold
Level : 36
EXP : 46
HP : 177 / 886
MP : 643 / 13371
amazing ayumi!!!
yOu rOcK At ThiS!!!!

Posted on: 2010/1/11 6:59

I am going to ride my multi-colored penguin to Never Never Land while it dances to Hip-Hop and poops magical pixie glitter

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 »
      Register To Post
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Join our Newsletter!

RSS Feed

Coming Soon!
RPGs
Dragons Among Us
Aveyond 4

Sandbox
Pixel Pygmies

Kingdom Chat
Sargon > 08/29 04:45:50[Sargon] Happy weekend
Aveyond Wiki
Click to Visit!
made by fans, for fans
Kingdom Map

(Laws)

(Forums)

(News)

(Art Gallery)

(Cottages)

(Guilds)

(Experiments)

Who's Online
84 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing My Forum Entries)

Members: 0
Guests: 84

more...
About Us |  Sell Our Games |  Add Your Game to Our Site
©2007 Amaranth Games, LLC