Amaranth Games   Games   News   Order   Community   Help   Blog   Goodies   Updates   Guides Developers
Username:    Password:      Register now!
Game Genres
All Games
RPG
Adventure
SIM
Story
Cute
Game Kits
Amaranth Games (games only by us)
Newest Game
Featured Game
Aveyond: Gates of Night
Aveyond: Gates of Night
Popular Games

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Register To Post
(1) 2 3 4 ... 31 »
KTC's Whacky Short Stories #1
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Level : 59
EXP : 48
HP : 877 / 1462
MP : 2538 / 26565
Ok. these are my short stories I could recover (lost one or two)

If you read Burning Epiphanies, than you know how these will probably turn out:

Crazy, mad, and utter gibberish XD

NOTE: For Aveyond 1, I mainly write lesbian (Teijal x Rhen specifically) stories with the occasional gay story here and there. If you don't like those type of stories, do NOT read. Simple as that. Don't go flaming my stories because same sex couples freak you out. Flaming posts will be used to toast some toast.

If you have constructive criticism, feel free to post. Any tips would be great XD

(leave a review? please?^^)

Omake (Extra/deleted scene)

Galahad strode through the doors like a gigantic peacock. With his head held high, he continue marching through the temple until he stopped right in front of Daemon.

The sun priest raised a brow. "Gala-oof!"

Suddenly the big burly man swung Daemon over his shoulder and ran out of the temple with him.

"Hey! What's the deal?!" Daemon cried out. He didn't finish his meal yet! The indignity of the situation!

While running, Galahad panted out, "What does it look like? I'm kidnapping you! You haven't come home in ages and you spend way to much time in that smelly temple."

Daemon rolled his eyes. "Well for your information, I AM the sun priest!"

Galahad stopped and dumped Daemon on to the ground, arms at hips glaring. "And I'm you're wife, now we're going home this instant for a nice warm bubble bath."

Daemon's protest died at the edge of his tongue. "Wife? Bubble bath?" He said weakly.

"Yes, bubble bath. Water's all warmed up and it's getting cold. You know how cold water makes me cranky." Galahad huffed, sticking his chest out. "Now you are coming home with me understand?"

The sun priest barely nodded before getting swung over the shoulder again. "I can walk you know!"

"Yes I know, but this is faster, besides you walk like a turtle in those robes. Going so slow that even an ant can keep up."

"I do not!"

"Yes you do! Don't argue with me Dae: Today that evil vampire pulled out a whip and said I was her 'boy toy', my bottom was burned by Lar's blasted experiments, Elini used me as a test subject for her new 'pet', and Rhen almost made me into a pincushion!"

"Uh.. urr.. sorry?"

"You better be sorry! After today I want a massage! Got it?"

"Ye-yes"

"Good!"

And the two men (well one swung over a shoulder) ran off into the sunset....

"Blasted bugs!"

where they had a lovely evening afterwards.

The End(?)
----------------

Posted on: 2008/2/5 3:36

Re: KTC's whacky short stories #2
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Omake: (Deleted/extra scene)

Teijal was fiddling around with a computer. After several all nighters she had to do with Amaranth, she relished some time to herself. Thankfully, filming for Aveyond 1 was almost done and she would be free finally. There was only so much acting she could do before she really lost it. Drinking a cup of Red Bull, the vampire browsed Bloogle. Clicking a site at random, she noticed a fiction section and, feeling rather bored, checked it out.

Teijal nearly spewed all over the screen after reading one of them. Mystified, she ended up reading for a few hours.

"You're own demonic 'teddy bear' at your services madam."

Teijal's eyebrow raised. The author was obviously delusional: there was no way she would say that, in or out of character.

She felt arms wrap around her as a sleepy human hugged her from behind. "What-cha doing?" the human slurred, not fully awake.

The vampire shrugged. "Fanfiction."

"Eh?"

"I'll tell you later my sweet. But first-" The vampire got up, turned around, and lifted the sleepy human into her arms. "-you need sleep. Amaranth expects us to finish the last scenes tomorrow remember?"

"Oh I remember alright. But my bed was feeling cold..." The human drifted off.

"Well, we'll have to remedy that won't we Rhen?" Teijal smirked, carrying her back to bed.

After depositing Rhen gently onto the bed, Teijal slipped in. The human instantly turned and snuggled into the vampire, asleep now her bed was complete. The vampire lightly chuckled before falling asleep, one last thought filtering through her brain: ..Hmm.. perhaps I am a 'demonic teddy bear'....

----

Posted on: 2008/2/5 3:37

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's whacky short stories #3
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Omake - continue director thingy cuz I feel like it XP

Teijal flopped onto the couch, exhausted. She had just came back from finishing her scene in Aveyond 2. Even though it was only one scene, being near him was always nauseating.

She muttered, "I swear, if that oaf calls me an evil demon again, I won't be responsible for my actions."

Feeling warm hands massage her shoulders, Teijal almost purred. "mmm.. Hi"

The human smirked. "So who called you an 'evil demon'?"

"Only the most obnoxious human on this planet. It's only a movie, but he can't seem to grasp that simple concept."

Rhen shook her head and laughed.

"Hey, don't laugh at me. He kept fidgeting and looking at the mirror. It was a miracle we even finished the scene!"

Seeing the human laugh even more, Teijal rolled her eyes but grinned faintly. "So what have you been up to, my silly little flower?"

Rhen smacked the vampire on the head while mockingly growling, "Hey now. Don't call me that."

Moving off the couch, she grasp the vampire's hand and dragged her to her studio. "Been working on a new piece. What'd you think?"

Teijal tilted her head, looking at the painting. The dark sky had a sun and moon in it. Below the sky, trees stood, their limbs stretched to the heavens. Two figures touched hands, palm to palm. Around the hands, a faint red string wrapped around their wrists.

Teijal lightly touched the canvas, lost in thought.

"Teijal?"

Jerking her head, she turned to the human smiling, eyes gleaming. "I'm fine."

She pulled the human closer to her for a kiss. When they broke, Teijal held the human close to her and whispered, "I love you."

The human smiled, "I love you too."

(oh and for those who don't understand red string, here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate)

Posted on: 2008/2/5 3:37

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's whacky short stories #4
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
(Omake/Deleted Scene)

"Hehe!"

Rhen rolled her eyes. Teijal had been laughing for the last few minutes. The two warriors were at a local bar, though currently Teijal couldn't stop laughing. Luckily for the vampire, she didn't need to breath or she would have hyperventilated by then.

"Alright Teijal, what's so funny."

It took a while, but slowly Teijal calmed down enough to talk.

"Elini got a new long leather whip."

Grinning, she told the rest of the story to Rhen while caressing one of the human's hands.

Rhen nearly choked on her drink several times.

"And that's what happened." The vampire ended with a toothy grin.

The human shook her head.

"I swear you two take too much pleasure in torturing innocent bystanders."

Teijal raised a brow. "Me? This is Elini we're talking about."

"Yes, but who gave her that whip?"

The vampire put on her best innocent look.

"It's not working."

"Ahh come on my dear." Teijal gave puppy dog eyes, which made her look more raving mad.

Rhen mockingly gave a heavy sigh before wrapping her arms around Teijal. "You're lucky you are my woman or I probably would have punish you severely."

The vampire gave another toothy grin, mischief in her eyes. "My my, possessive are we?"

Giving the vampire a kiss before walking away, Rhen said, "Yes, now why don't we get out of here? I don't think I want to hear anymore stories about tying Daemon and Galahad together in one room."

Teijal quickly got up following the human while answering,"Yes Mistress."

Posted on: 2008/2/5 3:39

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's whacky short stories #5
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Cautiously he turned down one hallway, and into the next. Keeping his prey in sight, he used his powers and the natural shadow to hide him.

Only a few more feet!

Creeping.

Closer

Closer

"I can hear you, you know?"

Shocked he felt himself slam against the wall while lips roughly caressed his. Feeling hands pull him closer made him groan into the kiss.

"We shouldn't be doing this" He gasped when he was partially released.

"Yes, we shouldn't." The person answered but didn't comply with the reasoning as hands began moving again.

"We'll be cursed in hell."

"Probably"

The two engaged in a rather lengthy kissing section again.

"So my room or your's?"

"I don't care as long as it's with you Gala"

"Same here Dae"

After the two men figured which room to continue their… activities, two beings emerged from the shadows to the right.

"Don't say it." One said while shaking her head.

"Wouldn't dream of it" The other smirked.

Glaring at her companion, she mockingly growled, "Alright, you win Teijal."

"Of course, I always win my little blackbird." The vampire continued to smirk even as her companion backed her up to the wall.

Holding the vampire's wrists, Rhen grumbled into Teijal's ear. "Now how bout relieving you're rather frustrated lover here hmm? Can't believe you dragged us out of bed for-"

Effectively shutting up the human with a kiss, the vampire teleported them back to bed.
--------------

and that's all I could recover. Shall I start running for the hills? Or stay and dig up some more craziness from me brain?

Posted on: 2008/2/5 3:39

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #6
Offline   BeMused
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   796 Gold
Level : 25
EXP : 4
HP : 0 / 601
MP : 256 / 10894
Quote: "where they had a lovely evening afterwards." < gives me the creeps. xD

Posted on: 2008/2/5 4:17

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #7
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Told ya me mind works in mysterious (and often crazy) ways ^_^

Posted on: 2008/2/5 4:18

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #8
Offline   aislingyngaio
  Amaranthian
gold   14281 Gold
Level : 72
EXP : 45
HP : 1786 / 1786
MP : 4704 / 32439
Gawd, I just about died laughing during the "tying Dameon and Galahad in the same room" line.

Posted on: 2008/2/5 12:32

Visit the House of Ngaio today!
Free games, free RPG walkthroughs and more...

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #9
Offline   MarianFrae
  Enchanters
gold   2533 Gold
Level : 40
EXP : 83
HP : 199 / 995
MP : 867 / 18094
XD. Do you need food from this one too oh Eater of Words? XD. Great job. I don't remember the longer whip one.
You most definitely should come up with more. You know we love this stuff. XD

Posted on: 2008/2/5 14:02

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #10
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
*chomps reviews* yessh :3

Introduction

"Tell me again why are we going to visit your home?"

The human sighed and prayed for patience. "My parents sent notice I should visit them soon."

Teijal grumbled, "Yes, but why am I to come along? Your family is not exactly welcoming to my kind remember? And you can more than handle anything on these roads. You don't need me."

The human stopped walking and faced the vampire. "Teijal, I just want you with me."

The vampire frowned, "What's wrong Rhen?" she asked gently prodding.

The human took a breath. "I don't want to hide from them anymore. Every time I visit, they try to get me together with Danny or another 'nice boy'."

Understanding dawned and Teijal's eyes widened. "You are.. going to tell them?"

Rhen nodded looking the vampire directly in the eyes. Teijal cursed before walking again fast. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's get this party started before I tear something apart! And if your father starts throwing garlic at me again, I am leaving and taking you with me whether he likes it or not!"

The human shook her head but smiled. She hugged Teijal from behind causing the vampire to stop. "Hmm?"

"Thanks."

Teijal turned so she could wrap her own arms around the human. "Don't thank me yet. Your father still has that wooden stake. I don't know about you, but the only stakes I like are bloody meat steaks."

Rhen laughed, tightening her grip. The vampire smiled as she said gently, "Don't worry, we'll get through this Rhen."
-------
At the house, there was an uncomfortable silence as the family ate. Rhen's parents were shooting 'discrete' glares at Teijal while she ignored them.

Rhen put down her fork and spoon and stood. "Ma. Pa. I have an announcement."

Her parents looked at her in confusion.

Rhen nervously looked at them. "Teijal.. is my lover."

Two things happened after that:
Rhen's mom fainted.
Rhen's dad threw garlic at Teijal.

Teijal avoided the garlic, swung Rhen over her shoulder, and ran out of the house while the Dad ran after them with a stake.

When Teijal was a good distance away, she gently dropped Rhen on the ground. "Whew. That went well."
Rhen just shook her head and sighed. She had expected this would happen. She felt the vampire's pressed against her back as Teijal held her. "Don't worry Rhen, we'll get them to accept it, whether they like it or not."

The human nodded and gave a faint smile as she said, "Well, at least there won't be any family reunions anytime soon, which means more time for us."

Teijal laugh and, together, they went home.

Posted on: 2008/2/5 18:29

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #11
Offline   kaz
  Amaranthian
gold   382 Gold
Level : 18
EXP : 21
HP : 0 / 430
MP : 127 / 7812
great stories. very amusing.
that last one was new, right? i loved it! more craziness, please!

Posted on: 2008/2/5 19:57

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #12
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Thanks.

yep, last one is new. I'm trying a 100 theme thing and "introduction" is number one. (really ambititious. but hey, that means at least 99 stories to go! lol)

Posted on: 2008/2/5 20:10

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #13
Offline   MarianFrae
  Enchanters
gold   2533 Gold
Level : 40
EXP : 83
HP : 199 / 995
MP : 867 / 18094
XD. If you get to a 100... I'll probably faint and cry from my throat closing up 'cause I'll be laughing so hard. Great job.

Posted on: 2008/2/5 22:31

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #14
Offline   tbear
  The Brotherhood
gold   348 Gold
Level : 17
EXP : 58
HP : 0 / 414
MP : 118 / 7533
I better not see any bad reviews here
jk..but I your stories teds.

Oh let's have a smiley party

ok ok I am having too much fun with the new smileys hehe

Posted on: 2008/2/5 23:27

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #15
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
oo yay! finally found my lost fanfics XD

(sequel of whips)
---------------------
Snap!
Crack!
Whoosh!
Fizz!

The whip moved through the air slapping the candle. The spurting flame hissed out of existence.

"Hmm very nice Teijal." Elini pulled on the long whip testing its durability.

Teijal just grinned and shrugged. "Thought you needed another one since your old one was destroyed against Ahriman."

"Ugh, do not mention him. He destroyed my best whip. Do you know how hard it is to capture my husbands without a whip?"

"Hehe, I can imagine."

Elini snapped the whip again making another flame fizzle out. "Hmm, but testing this on candles is not enough. I need a subject to test on."

Teijal broke into a full toothy grin. "I think I have a perfect test subject."

----------

Galahad strode across the road with flowers in hand. He was trying to compose a poem to go along with the flowers.

"And so, fair beautiful rose, I ask thee-"

Snap!

A long leathery whip suddenly wrapped around his arm. Before he could react, he was suddenly pulled down.

Disoriented and unable to get up due to his large mass and clothing, Galahad laid stunned on the road. Meanwhile, in the darkness Teijal whistled at the expert handling of the whip.

"Whew, very nice."

Elini smirked, rolling her whip up. "Not bad, not bad. If it can bring that big oaf down, my husbands will be easy to control again." She gave her own version of an evil grin, which was not as good as Teijal but still able to frighten a full grown man.

Both women turned their eyes on the fallen man. "So, who do you think the flowers are for?"

Before the other answered, Galahad groaned, "Daemon, my beloved."

Shocked, both warriors' jaws dropped almost hitting the floor. "Did he.."

'Yeah he did."

"Wow."

"Uh huh"

Snapping out of it, Elini picked her jaw up and proclaimed, "Well, since he was such a helpful test subject, why don't we help the two hmm?"

Teijal slowly nodded, "What do you have in mind?"

---------

Galahad looked very glum. His flowers were ruined and he forgot his poetry. All because he tripped and hit his head on the pavement. Yes, it was a very bad day, not to mention his best clothes were ruined. Moping, he didn't notice the whip coming out of an alley way. It wrapped around his throat and pulled him into it. Falling on the ground, he saw red eyes before being knocked unconscious.

"Did you knock him out too hard?"

"Naw, he'll come around."

"Alright, now phase two. You ready?"

The vampire grinned in answer.

---------------------

Daemon walked along the pathways of the temple deep in thought. He knew his feelings were wrong, but it was hard to hide. Lost in thought, he didn't notice two red eyes peering at him from the ceiling. He didn't know what hit him as something poked his neck. Teijal rolled her eyes when the priest flopped to the ground in a mess of cloth. What was it with priests and their robes?

Slinging the mage over her shoulder, she phased through the wall, whistling.

----------------------------

The two men slowly came to and noticed they were tied up together, back to back. Daemon was gagged.

"Ugh, Daemon?"

Snap! The whip slapped against the floor bringing both men's attention to the front. Elini fingered her new whip, a nasty grin on her face.

"Hehe, hello boytoys."

"Elini!"

"Oi, don't forget me" Teijal appeared out of the shadows grinning.

"What the-" The whip snapped right two centimeters away from Galahad's eye.

"Now now. Be nice boys. Here's the deal-"

Teijal sat on a chair, rapier in hand. "Galahad, confess your feelings to Daemon."

"WHAT?!"

"Do it, or we'll leave you both to rot here."

Galahad stayed silent, lips clamped firmly. Teijal rolled her eyes and looked at Elini. The summoner grinned while stretching her whip. "I guess it's time to leave you two. Enjoy eternity together."

Teijal and Elini walked out of the room slamming the door. Inside, they heard a scream. "So, how long you wager before Galahad gives in?"

"Knowing him? I say ten minutes."

"Eh, probably. Want to go man hunting?"

"Are you looking for another husband?"

"No, I'm looking for a good looking dishwasher. Come on."

----------------

Several hours later.

"Hey, did we forget something?"

"...Oh yeah, them."
-------

Several hours later plus several minutes.

Teijal unlocked the door and peeked in. She smirked: both men were sleeping slouched against each other. "Well well."

Galahad and Daemon woke up with a start. "So have you two reached an 'agreement'?"

The knight turned to Daemon. "I believe we have."

Elini grinned. "Great!" She pulled off the gag of Daemon and left the room. The vampire shrugged before walking to the door.

"Hey!"

Teijal stopped.

"What about these ropes?!"

Cackling, the vampire shrugged. "I'm sure you can get out of them now you're partner is free."

Before the men could say anything, Teijal left the room.

"Now, where is my blackbird?"

Posted on: 2008/2/6 6:01

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #16
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
Rhen stood in front of the tombstone, the wind whipping her cloak back and forth. She knelt down and pulled out a rose. Placing it gently on the ground, she knelt down and touched the engravings with her hand.

She closed her eyes, feeling a presence near her. The spirit wrapped its arms around the human, making Rhen smile sadly.

"..It was you wasn't it?" The spirit nodded faintly, before stepping back. Rhen instantly felt cold drip into her skin and bones.

Rhen opened her eyes and stood up, looking at the ghost. The spirit was smiling, eyes gleaming with a sad happiness. The ghost wrapped its arms around the human, pulling her into a faint hug. Slowly, the apparition disappeared, but not before murmuring something to Rhen.

Before Rhen collapsed, she was caught in strong arms. "Are you alright?" a raspy voiced asked breaking the silence. The warrior allowed herself to relax before nodding. "I will be." Slowly Rhen turned around and wrapped her own arms around the vampire.
In a soft whisper, the human continued, "She's proud." The vampire tightened her grip slightly as she listened. The human drifted into silence, tears threatening to break through.

After what seemed like comfortable eternity, Rhen regained her composure and broke the hug, but not before grasping the vampire's cool hand. The two turned to look at the tombstone.

Alicia Pendragon
Mother, Queen, Warrior
She will be missed

"Let's go home."

----

ok, i think that was all the 'mini' short stories I had on the thread

Posted on: 2008/2/6 6:02

Teijal's Toy

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #17
Offline   BeMused
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   796 Gold
Level : 25
EXP : 4
HP : 0 / 601
MP : 256 / 10894
Quote:

"Teijal.. is my lover."

Rhen's mom fainted.

OMG You have no idea how hard I laugh. xD

Posted on: 2008/2/6 8:56

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #18
Offline   Argoyle
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   5989 Gold
Level : 55
EXP : 2
HP : 810 / 1350
MP : 2010 / 24528
Quote:

KTC wrote:

Rhen's mom fainted.

rofl...entertaining as always, teds.

Posted on: 2008/2/6 8:59

The Time You Enjoy Wasting Is Not Wasted Time

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #19
Offline   kaz
  Amaranthian
gold   382 Gold
Level : 18
EXP : 21
HP : 0 / 430
MP : 127 / 7812
Quote:
No, I'm looking for a good looking dishwasher.

lol - still love that line.
and just so you know, those last two don't count towards your 100. XD XD

Posted on: 2008/2/6 19:17

Re: KTC's Whacky Short Stories #20
Offline   KTC
  The Brotherhood
gold   7518 Gold
@kaz: aww X(

@bemused/argoyle:

Ok, ran a program and picked a number inbetween 1-100. here's the results:

Eyes

She sat down in front of the the blank paper in front of her with a pencil in hand. It was her secret hobby, one that no one knew except for a few individuals. Closing her eyes, she cleared her mind like she would during a battle. Brush to paper, she let her mind wander to images. She imagined eyes staring at her intensely, drilling into her ripping away all her walls. Eyes that could see into her soul. She could never hide from them, they were everywhere and yet nowhere. The warrior opened her eyes and began to sketch. When the sketch was done, she began to paint, feeling eyes watch her every move silently. They were watching, guarding her, from what, the warrior wasn't sure.

With a last stroke the painting was done and the warrior sunk into her seat, feeling exhausted as if she fought off a whole army of demons. She felt arms drape around her and smiled, feeling eyes looking at her painting. A face with intense eyes stared back at them.

"It's good."

"I know it's good."

"Who did you draw?"

"Who does it look like?"

"Galahad."

The victor stared at her mate. She chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing, you just have lovely eyes."

"So do you."

"Not as pretty as yours."

"Ack, we'll be here all day arguing. Let's go eat."

The woman got up with several joints popping. "How long have you been painting Teijal?"

"Oh, I lost track after three."

"Three?!"

"Yep. Just had a sudden urge, my squawking bird."

Rhen rolled her eyes. "Come on you. Let's go."

"Okay okay. Be gentle with an old lady!"

"I'll be gentle later, when we're alone."

Laughing, the two left the room where a portrait of Rhen with violet eyes stood quietly.

- end -

There's a nod to a sailor moon scene between Uranus/Neptune (Haruka/Michiru) ^___^ (okay, it's practically the same dialog with a few extra words, but it's so suggestive which makes me happy ^___^!)

Posted on: 2008/2/7 2:33

Teijal's Toy

(1) 2 3 4 ... 31 »
      Register To Post
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Join our Newsletter!

RSS Feed

Coming Soon!

RPGs
Dragons Among Us
Edolie
Aveyond 4

Sandbox
Pixel Pygmies

Kingdom Chat
ljspence > 04/17 14:59:35[ljspence] lol
Aveyond Wiki
Click to Visit!
made by fans, for fans
Kingdom Map

(Laws)

(Forums)

(News)

(Art Gallery)

(Cottages)

(Guilds)

(Experiments)

Who's Online
81 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing My Forum Entries)

Members: 0
Guests: 81

more...
About Us |  Sell Our Games |  Add Your Game to Our Site
©2007 Amaranth Games, LLC