Amaranth Games   Games   News   Order   Community   Help   Blog   Goodies   Updates   Guides Developers
Username:    Password:      Register now!
Game Genres
All Games
RPG
Adventure
SIM
Story
Cute
Game Kits
Amaranth Games (games only by us)
Newest Game
Featured Game
Edolie
Edolie
Popular Games

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »
Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #41
Offline   twiceth
  Amaranthian
gold   565 Gold
Level : 22
EXP : 10
HP : 0 / 527
MP : 193 / 8225
Take your time. Enjoy.

Posted on: 2009/8/1 12:26

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #42
Offline   kitty_meow
  Amaranthian
gold   28 Gold
Level : 4
EXP : 31
HP : 0 / 82
MP : 10 / 1541
wow! I read your story form the beginning and it's amazing! Annoying Lars made me laugh. Please update soon ^_^

Posted on: 2009/8/2 14:15

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #43
Offline   brokenmind
  Amaranthian
gold   361 Gold
Level : 13
EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 318
MP : 72 / 5355
yay! the story wont die! :]

Posted on: 2009/8/2 21:14

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #44
Offline   trendytwins
  Amaranthian
gold   243 Gold
Level : 14
EXP : 48
HP : 0 / 337
MP : 80 / 5005
Yeah, can you update it and PM when you do? OMG, please I really love it! Maybe you should have like a newsletter or something for people who want to know when you update and so forth. You are so funny

Posted on: 2009/8/3 0:46

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #45
Offline   Blurble
  Amaranthian
gold   1034 Gold
Level : 24
EXP : 28
HP : 0 / 582
MP : 239 / 8819
-bites nails waiting for update-

Posted on: 2009/8/19 17:14

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #46
Offline   Blurble
  Amaranthian
gold   1034 Gold
the update of this story would make me quite happy... D=

Posted on: 2009/9/30 23:08

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #47
Offline   thha_luth
  Enchanters
gold   2028 Gold
Level : 31
EXP : 32
HP : 151 / 758
MP : 437 / 12225
great!!

Posted on: 2009/10/1 5:06

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #48
Offline   Blurble
  Amaranthian
gold   1034 Gold
TT__________TT

Posted on: 2009/12/27 23:19

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #49
Offline   gamefan
  Dragon Lords
gold   980 Gold
Level : 10
EXP : 17
HP : 0 / 229
MP : 41 / 3752
haha funny story. it toke me a while to read but thats just becuse im a slow reader and i get distracted really easily.
cant wait for the next update

Posted on: 2009/12/30 19:18

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #50
Offline   UntoldReveries
  Enchanters
gold   2767 Gold
Level : 40
EXP : 63
HP : 198 / 990
MP : 855 / 15099
Awesome! Enjoyed reading it Its too funny Update soon pls.

Posted on: 2010/1/1 19:25

Wanna be enchanted?

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #51
Offline   dad0303
  Amaranthian
gold   128 Gold
Level : 9
EXP : 96
HP : 0 / 224
MP : 40 / 3056
Please post soon

Posted on: 2010/1/7 16:22

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #52
Offline   Candide
  Amaranthian
gold   183 Gold
Level : 12
EXP : 21
HP : 0 / 280
MP : 57 / 3858
Well darn. New account guys, by the way.
Can't believe I left everyone here in the dust while I went on a massive depressed phase for a year. Sorry D:

Woah. I just noticed I wrote like. Totally awesome. Can't believe I didn't appreciate my writing before and ended up thinking `Aw screw it the story sucks!`

Posted on: 2010/1/9 8:30

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #53
Offline   sana96
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2645 Gold
Level : 39
HP : 190 / 952
MP : 772 / 16969
what happened to your old account? oh and when the heck are you gonna continue?!?!?

Posted on: 2010/1/9 8:45

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #54
Offline   Candide
  Amaranthian
gold   183 Gold
Eh, decided to start anew =P
I'm working on a chapter at the moment. It seems that Nutella has this effect on me that makes me want to write.

Aaaaand I'm also planning on doing a rewrite on the first two chapters, but later, after the third C:

Posted on: 2010/1/9 9:59

Re: Omnia Dicta Fortiora Si Dicta Latina - RhenxLars #55
Offline   Candide
  Amaranthian
gold   183 Gold
The Second Time She Got Drunk

Three

“Holy shiitake!” Rhen scampered away from the beast that would have bitten her hand off. “No one told me the Wildwoods was this freaky!”

I rolled my eyes and got my staff ready. I replied, “Did you expect people to tell you something like ‘Hello, stranger who is in my home for no reason! There are three headed wolves in the Wildwoods!’”

She scowled at me and drew her sword. Within a few minutes, my former slave was salvaging whatever useful stuff she could find from the carcass.

“You really are a barbarian,” I remarked in a fake amazed voice, with my eyes open wide like a child. “Looking for treasure in the body of a former living thing that probably used to roll around in its own excreta! Marvelous creature you are, really.”

I ate the last of the grapes we had snuck from the fruit bowl at the inn in Veldarah. “Shut your trap, Baby Lars. Besides, this is how I get my gold. I don’t depend on my mommy like you.” I smirked and popped another grape in my mouth, then spat out the seeds at her.

“Hey!” Rhen exclaimed, irritation evident. “You’re not even hurt and you’re eating the last of our food!”

I spat more seeds at her in response.

“Ugh. You are such a child!” She stomped back to the Tavern, leaving me alone with the dead wolf. Flies were circling around, and I used my spells to kill them all, then got up and left the dead flies in my wake. The little act reminded me of a fairy tale of some dude who killed seven flies in one hit and made a belt boasting it. Harhar.

I killed twelve.

-

-

When I got back to whatever trace of civilization there was in the Wildwoods, I saw Rhen drinking some ale and giggling while the weirdos from the Adventurers Club told stories of how they dug up a grave and found some ancient underwear. One guy pointed it out on the wall, coincidentally hung above me. I couldn’t believe they treasured something as grotesque as an old person’s drawers.

I sighed and dragged my companion away from the leering men before she could jump up and shout how her undergarments were more fascinating. Predictably, she complained with her breath reeking of alcohol about how she’s far more interesting than a dead person. She kept trying to bludgeon my head with her weak fist while I carried her to the room we would be staying in. I let her fall on her bottom and stole the cot.

“Hey you bastard! Imma lady! I deserve to have the bed, ya get me?” Drunken anger flashed in her eyes. I scoffed and pulled the blanket tighter around myself. “How can you be a lady when you can’t even stay away from ale? You didn’t even stay away from those lecherous old men earlier.”

“Baww! Baby Lars is soooo jealous of the guys!” Rhen leaned against me and I sat up and pushed her away. “Psh, why would I envy them? Because they found some poor dead lady’s knickers?”

“’Caaause they gots my attention! Dint you always want my attention before, Larsie?” Her face became a fake mask of solemnness. “Why, the first time we met you were making faces at me! Just so I could notice you!” She flung her arms around my neck. My face grew warm. I’m not used to such close contact. Really.

“Don’t worry, Baby! We’ll be killing a crazy old man who wants to take over the world together anyway!” I let her ramble on while I dozed off.

-

-

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a horrible voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard. It was singing one of those popular pop songs outside the window in the outhouse. I figured whoever was in there was singing to pass the time while he or she defecated the half-cooked meat that was served last night.

I was alone, so I was very sure it was Rhen.

I went to the kitchen, where the men were still eating breakfast. I took a surprisingly empty table in a corner of the room and was served the meal: really sloppy sloppy joes. I didn’t want to eat the meal, but I had to or else I would suffer the consequences by eating a three headed wolf’s raw meat. Yuck.

Rhen came over a few minutes later and said, “Ugh, I have a horrible hangover. I think I just puked out my intestines. Did I say or do something stupid last night, by the way? Jeez, I don’t want this to be like last time.”

“Last time?!” My jaw dropped. Goody two shoes Rhen, a frequent drinker?

“Yeah. Me and some friends before, in Clearwater, we stole a bottle of wine and I ended up shaving half of my head bald and gluing some hair to my chin like some kind of beard. And then I threw my clothes off a cliff and ran around the village in a yellow bathrobe printed with rubber duckies screaming ‘I AM A WHINY ASSHOLE AND I HATE MY MOMMY!’” I stared at her in horror while she shrugged with a small grin. “Not that I know what the hell a sun priest is.”

“You live up to the label of a barbarian, you know.”

“Hey, I was wasted!” Rhen protested.

“Whatever.”

She grumbled while she ate the plate of food set before her while she was telling me of her… interesting past. Rhen found the sloppy joes appetizing for some reason. She was so engrossed in her food that she wolfed it down in a very unladylike way. I decided to eavesdrop on other people’s conversations.

“Dude, I need to take a dump.”

“Did you hear that horrible voice earlier? Reminded me of my childhood. I’m still hurting on the inside.”

“There, there, Bob, just think of the pink unicorns.”

“Oi, have you tried killing that hind in that cave near here yet?” That caught my ear. A hind? I turned my head to the two men eating at the table across from mine.

“Too lazy. Besides, how the hell’ll I kill it? It’s been haunting these woods for years! I mean, what am I supposed to do, plug my ears with beeswax and let it stare at its reflection? Tch.”

My eyes widened. This idiot just gave me and Rhen the ticket to graduation.

-

-

“Lars! Are you sure this will work?” Rhen groaned while we approached the cave, with its frozen statues outside like lawn gnomes. I never liked lawn gnomes. I once had a horrible nightmare that gnomes were coming to eat me because they desired the succulent flesh of my gluteus maximus.

“We better not die just because you heard this from a couple of guys with no lives.”

“Well excuse me, Peta, but do you have any other plan?” I rolled some beeswax between my fingers to fashion earplugs. “People say that the harp hypnotizes whoever listens to the songs played from it. So we need to prevent our sense of hearing.” I stuck one in my ear and continued before Rhen could protest. “And then the creature is like Medusa. It can turn you to stone if you look at it. So theoretically, seeing her reflection could turn the hind itself into a victim of its own curse.”

“Wow. Hate to admit it, but you’re really good at reasoning.” Rhen also made herself some earplugs. I smirked and put my finger under her chin to life her face up to mine. I leaned in close.

“Now you finally acknowledge my brilliance,” I said with a sly grin on my face.

“Ew. Lars. Your breath stinks. Did you brush this morning?”

-

-

Later, we skipped back to Shadwood like little girls playing hopscotch.

Master Harald was very pleased and shut the harp in a drawer that I saw was full of relics all bunched up together. “Er, don’t mind these, these were just… gifts.”

Rhen raised an eyebrow. “Shouldn’t those be in a museum or something?”

“Oh, um… Congratulations Lars Tenobor and Rhen Darzon! You have both graduated!”

“Yay!” Rhen forgot about the relics and her eyes shone with such sickening joy I felt like kicking her where it hurts. Oh wait. She doesn’t have male organs. We got outfits, and for some reason we changed in Master Harald’s office without going to do it in privacy.

The most off thing was that Master Harald was smiling a little strangely at me when I finished pulling on my robe. I resolved to never come back to Shadwood.

I would eventually find out that there were hidden cameras in my old room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh hey guys. I don't really have any excuses for not updating >< I'm really sorry.

Oh, and I'll rewrite (more like just make major edits) the first two chapters, and change the title name. Still thinking though =P

Posted on: 2010/1/9 10:54

Re: Like a Silent Fart -- R/L #56
Offline   dad0303
  Amaranthian
gold   128 Gold
very funny. ha ha hah *falls off the bed, laughing*

Posted on: 2010/1/9 12:38

Re: Like a Silent Fart -- R/L #57
Offline   sana96
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2645 Gold
Level : 39
HP : 190 / 952
MP : 772 / 16969
OMG! I burst out laughing like a crazy idiot! Ohhhh and its midnight XD Man Rhen going drunk the first time was SOOOO much funnier then the second time XD XD

“Last time?!” My jaw dropped. Goody two shoes Rhen, a frequent drinker?

“Yeah. Me and some friends before, in Clearwater, we stole a bottle of wine and I ended up shaving half of my head bald and gluing some hair to my chin like some kind of beard. And then I threw my clothes off a cliff and ran around the village in a yellow bathrobe printed with rubber duckies screaming ‘I AM A WHINY ASSHOLE AND I HATE MY MOMMY!’” I stared at her in horror while she shrugged with a small grin. “Not that I know what the hell a sun priest is.”

I swear this is awesome XD XD XD

Update soon!!!!!! I can't wait for the rest!!!!

Posted on: 2010/1/9 15:16

Re: Like a Silent Fart -- R/L #58
Offline   Candide
  Amaranthian
gold   183 Gold
Thanks guys C:

I really needed to make fun of Dameon, it's too fun bashing him :3

Posted on: 2010/1/10 0:24

Re: Like a Silent Fart -- R/L #59
Offline   dad0303
  Amaranthian
gold   128 Gold
thats like so funny i could turn purple. *turn yellow*

Posted on: 2010/1/10 9:09

Re: Like a Silent Fart -- R/L #60
Offline   UntoldReveries
  Enchanters
gold   2767 Gold
Level : 40
EXP : 63
HP : 198 / 990
MP : 855 / 15099
That's hilarious! Loved it!

Posted on: 2010/1/10 20:10

Wanna be enchanted?

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »
      Register To Post
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Join our Newsletter!

RSS Feed

Coming Soon!
RPGs
Dragons Among Us
Aveyond 4

Sandbox
Pixel Pygmies

Kingdom Chat
Sargon > 08/29 04:45:50[Sargon] Happy weekend
Aveyond Wiki
Click to Visit!
made by fans, for fans
Kingdom Map

(Laws)

(Forums)

(News)

(Art Gallery)

(Cottages)

(Guilds)

(Experiments)

Who's Online
79 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing My Forum Entries)

Members: 2
Guests: 77

Morella, juntix123, more...
About Us |  Sell Our Games |  Add Your Game to Our Site
©2007 Amaranth Games, LLC