Amaranth Games   Games   News   Order   Community   Help   Blog   Goodies   Updates   Guides Developers
Username:    Password:      Register now!
Game Genres
All Games
RPG
Adventure
SIM
Story
Cute
Game Kits
Amaranth Games (games only by us)
Newest Game
Featured Game
Asteria
Asteria
Popular Games

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Register To Post
(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »
Edward's Diary #1
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
Level : 39
EXP : 25
HP : 191 / 956
MP : 780 / 15487
Dear diary,
Today, when I was studying for my trials in swordsmanship, a weird girl came. Her name is Mel and she said some one named Teijal sent her here. Whoever this Teijal is, I want to know her because she scared the hell out of the headmaster. Well, she wasnt a mage or a fighter so I suggested Gray's Group. He trains spies and as this girl looked like a thief (she says shes a farmer), I felt she'd fit in. On the way, to class, I talked to her and found her fun loving. I invited her to the tavern so that she could befriend the school.
Then she was given a job by Gray. I bumped into her outside the tavern and offered to help her.She said No. Well,She did not seem bright so I decided to help her get the statue she needed. I knew how to because Gray gave the same task to every student and well because I am prince. As I expected she tried to break down the locked door and I prodded her to the open window. She declined further help. Well the puzzle on the 2nd floor had to be done by 2 people so I followed her. I helped her by pulling the switch after the trick tile. Then I left as it was late and mom would worry. And guess what she is new so she doesnt know I am a prince.
I have to go. Bye

Posted on: 2009/7/22 9:28

Re: Edward's Diary #2
Offline   M.C
  Enchanters
gold   2918 Gold
Level : 41
EXP : 87
HP : 204 / 1021
MP : 928 / 16809
Well, this wasn't much of a diary.

It needs to be more longer, it needs to have more events in it.

I don't have anything with you, ok? I'm just trying to help.

I hope you'll take my advice... Waiting for an update!

Posted on: 2009/7/22 15:52

Yes, my new addiction is ONE PIECE. If we're at that, Roronoa Zoro.

Re: Edward's Diary #3
Offline   sana96
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2648 Gold
EXP : 13
HP : 190 / 953
MP : 774 / 17868
I agree with M.C It needs to be longer. More expressed maybe and It needs to be like a dairy entry

Posted on: 2009/7/22 16:53

Re: Edward's Diary #4
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
Will be longer this time. I am editing my earlier entry and making it longer

6 Months Later

Dear diary,
Today the only person to actually befriend me for who I am and not because I was a prince, Mel, found the truth and is threatening to break our friendship. Turns out she hates nobles. But I should tell you the detail.
Father held a ball today in which only nobles were invited. The whole day was spent in preparations for the ball and school.Well the day was fairly eventful even before the evening. I learnt that my parents were going to retire after my schooling and then I had to pass some trials. Then, my prison will be complete and I will stay in Thais forever. Now, you must think how Mel turned up. Gray gave her a task to find a spy. Well, she saw me in father's study and said, "You are the spy". She then took out her knife. Lydia came and called me prince and stopped her from killing me. I sent her away but the damage was done (Well, in a way it was between death and broken friendship). I took her to the balcony and calmed her down. But she still was breaking our friendship when a beautiful shooting star came. It landed near the ruins and after a bit of fighting she agreed to go with me. It was the first time I saw her in noble clothes. The clothes were given to her by Gray and she looked so beautiful. But I am sad as tomorrow might be our last day of friendship. I am praying for a miracle that will seal our friendship. Well I am going to prepare supplies as we will have to battle wolves on the way
Bye

THE TRIP AND STELLA
Dear Diary,
Today, Mel and I went to the ruins. On the way the wolves we met were unfortunate. I cut them with my sword and Mel stabbed them with her knife and we suffered no damage.
On the way to the ruins, we went to Chateau Lenore and there we agreed to deliver wine to Lord Burnaby. Well, Mel agreed in exchange for money. After this short trip we went to the ruins. There, I found that Mel was not all good on the inside but despite this I feel she is selfish. Well, now to tell you what happened that changed my mind. We found a girl fainted on the floor. Mel told me to leave her alone and that she is sleeping. I woke her up and found her bone was broken. I offered to take her to Thais and she accepted. But Mel, she became angry and decided to explore the ruins on her own. We went to Thais and the healers haled her. Mel found her ring and it said her name is Stella. She remembers nothing except that she fell. She says she fell from the sky. How can someone be so naive. Then I went home and had a fifty dish meal for dinner. Today, the choice was limited as ten of the chefs were sick and instead of the hundred meals, we had fifty. After the meal we distributed the leftover to a charity. Then I came up to record the day. The day proved that God exists and he heard my prayer
I am going to sleep. Bye

Posted on: 2009/7/23 15:25

Join the W&W and visit my cottage

Re: Edward's Diary #5
Offline   M.C
  Enchanters
gold   2918 Gold
Now, way to go!

I'm enjoying this, and the 1st one.

Posted on: 2009/7/23 16:46

Re: Edward's Diary #6
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
Thanks

Posted on: 2009/7/23 17:02

Re: Edward's Diary #7
Offline   sana96
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2648 Gold
EXP : 13
HP : 190 / 953
MP : 774 / 17868
Nice Creative Ideas theone The meal was nice LOL For three people that's a LOT of food! Well done! I'll be sticking with this thread for a long time

Posted on: 2009/7/23 17:29

Re: Edward's Diary #8
Offline   cutiegirl
  Enchanters
gold   1083 Gold
Level : 18
EXP : 55
HP : 0 / 438
MP : 132 / 7031
Nice story
I like to read this story

Posted on: 2009/7/24 3:41

Re: Edward's Diary #9
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
ADVENTURE DAY 1
Dear Diary,
Today is the first day of our adventure, if you can call it that. Now you must be thinking, what is the adventure about and yesterday, you were talking about Mel and Stella? Well even I don't know what the adventure is about but I will tell you how it came about
Early morning, I saw Mel and Stella creeping out of Thais. I was shocked because Mel never left the city. I followed them out and heard them about an adventure. So, naturally I asked if I could accompany them. They agreed after Stella forced Mel to agree. She actually thought they could get to Naylith without my help. I also know they are lying. The only way to Naylith is to fly and the civilization is of butterfly people. They actuallt told me Stella was a Naylithian. I mean, do they think I was born yesterday? But they themselves know little about Naylith. She then tried to frighten me with vampires but everyone knows they don't exist. So the only thing I know is that the adventure is to go to Naylith.
I told them to come with me to Thais to buy supplies and inform my parents and Gray about their departure. I am a prince and although I hate it a lot, I need to respect my parents and inform them of my departure. Or else they will send soldiers to kill Mel and Stella. The girl, Mel, is really dumb. She finds it hard to kill wolves. How did she expect to kill the harpies that come on the way to Naylith. She also did not want to inform Gray of our departure. She didn't even realize that this could cause a war. She is dumb but cute.
Anyways, my father gave me Excalibur the most powerful sword and told me how to put gems and all in it so that it could become more powerful. With the money, I had we bought shields and helmets. Stella looked funny in a helmet and she became very clumsy so we did not buy one for her. With the leftover money, we bought haunches.
So we fought the wolves and found that Stella is a white mage and she has started to recover her
ability. She can make wolves sleep but other than that she is weak. We have now reached the edge of Brightwood forest and are going to enter Istir forest tomorrow. I am navigating the party by telling them where to go as guesses but they always follow me. Without me, they would be going to Harburg.
Then we made camp and guess what? They don't even know how to cook. Mel ate the haunches raw but Stella and I cooked (ok burned) the haunches but at least they were not raw. And now my stomach is rumbling and I want to be prince again. At least, we had good food. When I go back, I am going to start a kitchen for the poor people so they can eat some good food. But I thought all girls know to cook. Stella has lost her memory, but how can a chicken farmer not know how to cook. It will be one of life's greatest mysteries. Afterwards, me and Mel had a bet that if vampires exist and she shows me one, I will be her slave. But if I win, she will eat a rat. For some reason, she doesn't mind eating a rat. I am sure she is trying to make me change the bet. But I won't. Well, I have to sleep now because my watch is over and I am not going to let Mel sleep on hers. I think I will wake her up by putting bugs on her pillow and blanket. Then she will scream and I can have a good laugh.
Bye

Posted on: 2009/7/24 5:00

Re: Edward's Diary #10
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
DAY 2 OF ADVENTURE
Dear diary,
Today we entered Istir Forest. It was a good thing we just had to go at it's borders and we were all relieved when it ended in an hour. The place is so cold. And it is all my fault. I knew the way to Naylith, I should atleast have brought some clothes. Today, Stella finally learned Heal, which heals and helps a lot. It came very useful after a harpy attacked Mel from behind. She was grieviously injured and Stella healed her. She also healed me from the many minor injuries I had. Our store of covey balms were fast depleting when we came to the Dwarven town of Gheledon. After yesterday, today's warm bed is looking very inviting. Today, we did the shopping together as last time we felt Stella had little magic and bought only 5 covey balms. Now, we are going to buy many. We will also enter the dwarf mines to get a pickaxe for a dwarwen miner who lost it when he ran from a poltegriest. I do not believe in ghosts but if this story is true, we might die tomorrow. Mel learned climbing from the local spy agency and we can go to the mines tomorrow and then on to Naylith. At the end of the day, we went to the store and bought a level egg and used it. We also bought supplies and better armour for me and a better knife for Mel. We didn't buy anything for Stells. Hopefully, we'll find some armour for her in a chest or something.
Well, about yesterday's plans, I put a rat on Mel's face and woke her up. She didn't even scream. I was shocked but, oh well, next time I'll put a wolf's corpse then she'll be shocked.
Now the warm bed is calling and I am now feeling very sleepy.
Bye

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:54

Re: Edward's Diary #11
Offline   hikari_rekka
  Amaranthian
gold   747 Gold
Level : 23
EXP : 92
HP : 0 / 573
MP : 231 / 11535
It's interesting and I'm glad you put in more description, but it seems more of a summary with small mentions rather than a diary entry. You could try putting some more of Edward's feelings and opinions along with other things in there..

Hope you won't get offended.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:13

Re: Edward's Diary #12
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
You are right. I'll be sure to put more feeling in my next entry which will be my last before GON is released

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:16

Re: Edward's Diary #13
Offline   diamondmist
  Amaranthian
gold   878 Gold
Level : 24
EXP : 76
HP : 0 / 594
MP : 250 / 9738
your LAST!? nooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzz dont do this to us!

Posted on: 2009/7/25 4:38
And it hurts again

Re: Edward's Diary #14
Offline   cutiegirl
  Enchanters
gold   1083 Gold
Level : 18
EXP : 55
HP : 0 / 438
MP : 132 / 7031
I like to hear your story
Please continue

Posted on: 2009/7/25 4:57

Re: Edward's Diary #15
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
ADVENTURE DAY 3
Dear Diary,
Today, I have seperated from Mel and Stella and am staying in Gheledon for the night. I feel sorry for leaving them and dearly want to go back but what they have done so far is even more heartless than Lydia has ever been even when she insulted the commoner for trying to talk to her
What happened was that I confronted them and asked for the truth. I gave them an opportunity to tell the truth and instead theey tell me a cock and bull story about how a vampire is trying to take over the World using some orb with the power to take away light. At least, they could have worked on a better lie. Gray must be the worst spy teacher in the world. I was right about Mel. She is a thief and Stella is not from Naylith. I left them at Naylith summit and returned to Gheledon.
Right now I feel sorry for the two girls. THey have no chance in the wilderness. Tomorrow, I will go to the junk store in Gheledon. Why? Because before leaving, I waited on the edge of the summit. They thought I had gone and talked about how I didnt even care about the world andabout blowing up a hole. So they believed in the story. But I was angry they did not tell me before. The only dynamite is in the junk store. Even though I am angry at them not trusting me, it will be better to say Sorry than go to Thais. Now I am going to sleep. Bye

Posted on: 2009/7/25 18:17

Re: Edward's Diary #16
Offline   M.C
  Enchanters
gold   2918 Gold
Good job, let's see what happens tomorrow.

Posted on: 2009/7/26 3:28

Re: Edward's Diary #17
Offline   hikari_rekka
  Amaranthian
gold   747 Gold
Level : 23
EXP : 92
HP : 0 / 573
MP : 231 / 11535
Looking forward to the rest of the entry.

Posted on: 2009/7/26 15:57

Re: Edward's Diary #18
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
updated

Posted on: 2009/7/26 17:44

Re: Edward's Diary #19
Offline   theone
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   2414 Gold
ADVENTURE DAY 4
Dear Diary,
Well, I was very lucky today. I went to the item's shop in the morning, waited for half an hour and left. Then, I decided to check back and Mel and Stella were entering the shop. I went in and apologized to them. This is the second time Mel has made me apologize. I don't know why I stick around her. Before meeting her, I had never apologized to anyone else. It may not take much effort but mom said a prince should never sink to the level of apologizing to commoners.
At about 11, we went and blew up the cave. Inside, we found a robe for Stella and a book in a weird language that only Stella could read. It said we had to find 4 quarter keys to get to the orb of light. After that Mel said we had to get back to Darkthrop keep in Harburg to meet the vampire friends of hers. So we went from Gheledon to Thais before we decided to stay in the Thais inn for the night. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. My 6th sense is telling me it will be a long and hard day tomorrow so I went personally to buy important items such as covey balms and about 50 haunches. Now, I am at an inn and am going to sleep
Bye

Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:13

Re: Edward's Diary #20
Offline   diamondmist
  Amaranthian
gold   878 Gold
Level : 24
EXP : 76
HP : 0 / 594
MP : 250 / 9738
its lovely....but still u shud detail it more.

Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:24
And it hurts again

(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »
      Register To Post
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Join our Newsletter!

RSS Feed

Coming Soon!
RPGs
Dragons Among Us
Aveyond 4
Stargazer

Sandbox
Pixel Pygmies

Kingdom Chat
UltimaCJ > 12/22 10:25:48[UltimaCJ] 3 days til ho ho ho day o/
Aveyond Wiki
Click to Visit!
made by fans, for fans
Kingdom Map

(Laws)

(Forums)

(News)

(Art Gallery)

(Cottages)

(Guilds)

(Experiments)

Who's Online
61 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing My Forum Entries)

Members: 1
Guests: 60

Bluerose, more...
About Us |  Sell Our Games |  Add Your Game to Our Site
2007 Amaranth Games, LLC